publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Showing its true Colors: Dept of Homeland Security Comes Clean with its Agenda

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) today announced significant changes to Secure Communities(S-Comm), the departmentís signature immigration enforcement program. Starting Friday, DHS will unilaterally rescind Memoranda of Agreement with 42 states that authorized fingerprint information sharing with DHS under the flawed S-Comm program, stating that such agreements are unnecessary.
    hs-news.com

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) today announced significant changes to Secure Communities(S-Comm), the departmentís signature immigration enforcement program. Starting Friday, DHS will unilaterally rescind Memoranda of Agreement with 42 states that authorized fingerprint information sharing with DHS under the flawed S-Comm program, stating that such agreements are unnecessary.
    hs-news.com

And you have a problem deporting illegal aliens?

We can not deport 12 Million People. A solution is what is needed.

The solution:

1. Build a double-layer wall on the southern border (and ignore the neighboring cesspool's incessant whining).

2. Deport the 12 million illegal aliens in America.

Someone12
    We put men on the moon; deporting 12M illegals would be a piece of cake.

There is too much noise about S-Comm, but what is S-Comm really?

In all simplicity, every walking, driving and breathing human being in US can be arrested and booked in local jail for any of the number of infractions in the book. No controversy there, that's just how it was for past 200 years and, perhaps, will stay this way as long as laws exist.

What S-Comm does is , once arrested individual fingerprinted and records sent to FBI, it requires FBI to share and send to ICE those very same fingerprints to be run against their database. If there is a match (outstanding removal order or violation of INA), then ICE will place hold and pick up the individual once the locals are through with him or her.

Lately, I think, DHS also made additional changes to the regulations and said they will not place a hold and won't pick up the individual unless after the charges are sustained in court of law (not too sure about this, but you can Google it , it was all over).

If this so called S-Comm is administered by the book then there is no plausible argument you can make against it. Let's say it will be enforced through all 50 States by 2013, as opposed to 42 that already agreed to it, so what?

To say that the person who is here unlawfully should also be given a pass for committing a crime is to push it a little over the edge.
    You just won't ever win this in the court of public opinion, let alone the courts of law.

The only potential problem with S-Comm is the room for the abuse and the possibility of arresting people on trumped up or unsustainable allegations , with subsequent fingerprinting and hold by ICE [if undocumented] despite the charges being moot. This would lead to unintended effects.
    And that would be an entirely different subject: it would have nothing to do with DHS and would have to be dealt with at local level -> if such problems were reported or proven to have existed. If such problems were widespread ACLU could chime in and even DOJ could be asked to look into the matter.

But , absent of any evidence of such occurences any noise and bashing of S-Comm comes across as advocating the right of illegals to commit crimes with impunity. As mentioned above, it just doesn't make for a sober argument and you won't get too many people agree to it in principle.

P.S. Now, what change has happened and what exactly did DHS rescind and what it left in place is still not very clear to me, because media doesn't ever produce full report , it gives only half-truth/half-smokes to sell the paper, and I didn't get curious enough to search for actual memos and texts of rescission. So, what I wrote above is my idle speculation based on what I assume the whole "rescission" thing to be.

Does anyone have the full text of the rescission letter/order/memo and what exactly is being rescinded and what exactly is being kept in place?

Unlike preparing a fast food , there simply is no way around learning the facts - the only sure way to form a rational opinion about any subject.

Don't rely on media, do search, find and study the underlying FACTS and THINK CRITICALLY.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit