50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: thank you all

please see original thread for answer. For future reference, please keep to one thread on same topic. It helps members give more accurate answers without missing details.

what I do not understand is,and no offense.How someone re-marries that quickly.
    To me that looks like a scam.The only logical way for me is,if someone re-marries the EX wife or husband,that would be more like,you guys got back together etc etc But to marry a new person after beind denied???

The other thing is,if the officer puts you 2 in seperate rooms to interview you for your "marriage" interview.That already was a sign,you two were not what it seemed it was.
    When they reviwed your marriage application to get the conditonal green card,the officer knew before you guys got to the interview,to seperate you 2,because he realized something fishy.I don;t know.All I know is...the INS officer only seperates the 2,if he thinks,there might be something wrong.Either you guys are from a complete different backround...or you guys hardly were together before marriage...

And the other thing is,even if you guys were not getting along.You 2 still should have been able to answer the basic questions asked by the officer.

i know but this it's a long story... i am not offended about what you had said..You are free to answer in your own opinion.Thanks! I am not going to mention anything else because I think i already got the right answer that I need, but thanks anyways... Have a great week!