free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by niceface_4ever:
    hi everyone </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The screen name and avatar doesn't go well. Need to see more of it to ensure it is right Why Obama? He is going to sell this country. Make all of us poor. The change he is taking about is nothing other than having terrorist take over the country. Now that is real change. We are losing every single day. No one to save us. We have lost and will lose. There ain't nothing to save any more. It is all destruction. All around. Can't you see? Never happened before. But is happening now all around. Can't help it. Can't save it. Very sad indeed.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Osama, I mean Obama is G ay. Whats the difference. Same guy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't sweat it brother. What's in the name?

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

well i think mcCAIN will destroy the country

memorys! Take Lots of pictures!!! New America is coming! You can forget about Ever getting back What Made This Country great in The First place! We wont see It Again!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by niceface_4ever:
    well i think mcCAIN will destroy the country </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They all will. No politician is for the country. It is all self perseverance and ego. Taking over a country and world. Doing what your buddies want you to do. Ignore the rest, do the worst. That is the motto. Today's politics. Help riches, get rich, screw poor. True fact but very sad . People do it all the time. Known or unknown. It is becoming more known. More becoming intelligent. More knowing more. There ain't no escape. It is all destruction all over, everywhere.

yes i agree that they all the same but some are better than others lol

A man insulting our flag, can't help American. We all are drowned in this atrocity. No one will survive. Lord has now made the choice, face his wrath for the sins we have committed. Voting Obama is one of them.