free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: For RILEY

Hi,

How long have you waited to get your interview appointment?
    We applied at the Los Angeles office too...... got fingerprinted and work permit already.

Thanks for your time

Hi,

How long have you waited to get your interview appointment?
    We applied at the Los Angeles office too...... got fingerprinted and work permit already.

Thanks for your time

Hi,
    We started filing I-130 and all that last March, so it will just shy of a year from when we filed that we are going to the AOS interview at the L.A. office (got our notice about two and a half to three weeks ago to appear this Friday, March 5). Before we got the notice we started bugging our lawyer to inquire with the INS how much longer til the AOS and we were told it might not happen for up to six more months (if so, then cumulative time for the process to AOS would have been a year and a half) but then the next week we got the notice for the AOS appointment. Nervous, but this forum has helped calm us a bit. I'll post what our interview was like on Friday or Saturday, if you like. Fingers Xed for all of us!

Thanks for the info...... one year is a long time. I guess I'll have to wait till the end of the year to get ours. Was hoping it would be some time in summer, so that I could go back home to my island.:-(

Yes please keep us posted oh how your interview went. Fingers, hands and legs crossed for you :-) Good Luck!

Yeah, my husband does miss his Canada and all his family, whom he hasn't seen for two years now (we didn't start filing right after the wedding), but luckily, he say's I'm worth it. (awwww...) The time will go by quickly, but if you have an Advance Parole notice DON'T use it, you may not get back in... We had one in case of a dire family emergency, but none came up and we were too nervous to use it just for a visit...