free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can somone help me

I am an american citizen. I would like to bring a man i am inlove with to american. He is a moroccan.I have an illness called lupus so for health reasons i can not live permenently in morocco.He is willing to come here to american to live permenently with me here,but i dont know the procedure or with the laws here if it even can be done at all.I am very unhappy here without him and i cant live there in morocco with him. What can i do? HELP!

try to fill out the fiancee visa forms. if u are engaged and plan on marrying each other. that is what we did about 3 weeks ago. we are waiting for a decision. dont know about the illness part but im sure if its controlled and he's taking care of it there shouldnt be any reason why he couldnt come here. contact or go online to the immigration website. sorry i prob wasnt much help, best of luck to u and ur boyfriend. take care

Michael
    Moroccons tend to be terrorists. You should seek psychiatric help immediatel. The lupus has effected your judgment.

Michael you don't have to be so rude. The lady needs some good advice, she is ill, not your disgusting comments

Hi Lisa

You said you want to bring him here. You have not clarified if you want to bring him here for a visit or if you want to marry him to come here . Please state your need. We can then direct you as to what you will need to do or advise you. There is a big difference as to what the advice will be based on your answer.

I am sorry to hear that you have lupus. but there are people in morroco suffering with lupus all day long and they live there. you dont have to but I am curious as to why your condition would keep you from traveling/living there?

Originally posted by marlo:
    Michael you don't have to be so rude. The lady needs some good advice, she is ill, not your disgusting comments
    THANK YOU MARLO FOR YOUR KIND WORDS!

Originally posted by 4now:
    Hi Lisa

if you want to bring him here for a visit or if you want to marry him to come here .
    I am sorry to hear that you have lupus. but there are people in morroco suffering with lupus all day long and they live there. you dont have to but I am curious as to why your condition would keep you from traveling/living there?
    Hello 4now thank you for your post,
    My illness has complications,for example i have a heart ,kidney,problems and i am photo sensitive which means i cant be out in sun to long.Hear in manhattan my medicine is covered, But if i had to pay for it it would be about $500. a month.I can and do travel to morocco.I will go in may when it is not so hot.But I dont think without both of us working we wouldnt be able to pay for drs.and meds.in morocco.So the answer to the other question is yes i would marry him here if it is possible.

sorry i prob wasnt much help, best of luck to u and ur boyfriend. take care[/QUOTE]

thank you fingercross your post is helpful and good luck to you also.

Originally posted by lisa L:
    I am an american citizen. I would like to bring What can i do? HELP!
    I WILL BE GONE TILL THURSDAY TO ANSWER ANYMORE POSTS! THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!

lisa L.

The fiance visa you have to prove a face to face meeting with him, which would mean you have to go over there at least once to meet him. Being moroccan I kind of doubt they will give him a tourist visa to come visit you, but if they did you can marry him here & adjust status. Check the travel.state.gov website for particulars on K1 (fiance) and K3 (spouse) visa.