free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ...

I see that let you back in. lol How was poland and your trip?

What was he thinking? Why pick such a loser guy as running mate
    Hair plugs are not cool. Are you not disappointed with his choice?

I am disappointed in his choice of this obnoxious and out of touch old man. This guy has always been an elitist Ahole and his time has past.

If McSame chooses a young running mate that is saavy, I would say it could change things in favor of McCain for people.

We will wait and see

Originally posted by iperson:
    Oh well 4now, it's no use arguing with people who lack any sort of political knowledge. If you had a tiny little bit of it, you'd know Biden is the least of what you described. The least wealthy of all US senators, the least elitist unlike McCaine who doesn't know how many houses he owns.

Obama and Biden are distinquished statesmen.
    McCain and co are neanderthals unworthy of any place in the US government.

Biden is everything that i described. I should have said that he has elitist mentality. You are correct....he is a wannabee in that regards, much like the clintons were when they were coming into the game. This guy s u cks wind big time. He makes me wanna p u ke! thumbs down

I wonder what this would mean for reforming the immigration laws ?

I've also read some blogs that the candidates aren't too keen on approaching the problem,which I would agree as we have far more important problems in this country to deal with.

Exactly, like that!

Welcome back Iperson. I just watched JB's introduction speach. Very impressive indeed. He is yet another man that understands what it means to worry to make ends meet - not going around not knowing how many houses he has, not knowing how much gas costs, or not knowing how to drive a car, etc, etc.

I feel good.....and I knew that I would - James Brown.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

go Obama/Biden GO!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Joe Biden is going to chew up McCain and spit him out. I liked what he said about McCain and that he made him look like the sad old man that he is and that he would be Bush No. III. You can't change anything, if you don't think there is anything wrong. Joe Biden the attack dog, is biting McCain in the *** from now until November!

McCain will be contering....but, I was a POW!!!!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

...and here the come. The RNC - Biden said, Biden said, la, la, la.... Obama is not ready to lead. That was when they where running against each other. I tell you, it is only logic, in a setting where I would run against you, I would call you all the names in the book, ****....I would throw the whole book at you.

Biden himself said Obama is lacks experience to run the country. Who can we trust? Biden or Obama? Oh wait a minute now they are together. I am so happy.

Obama is playing race card and screwing with people's emotion. An end to America is near if Obama takes White House.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!