free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a F2B petition for my daughter and she had a baby

Her priority date is 08/04. She had a baby but she didnt get married . She is in Manila.
    How is this going to change her petition? If she gets a visa , will they be able to travel together once her visa is current.

Her priority date is 08/04. She had a baby but she didnt get married . She is in Manila.
    How is this going to change her petition? If she gets a visa , will they be able to travel together once her visa is current.

Yes, definitely, they can be given immigrant visas at the same time and they can travel to the US together. The law under F-2B category only says that the alien beneficiary should be "unmarried" all through the completion of the immigrant visa process, it doesn't say that s/he should be childless. Being so, the child can gain a derivative immigrant visa benefit.

her only priority is to push more puppies so that she can start depleting our resources ASAP. But then again, filipinos are the mexicans from the orient, just like all the rest of the chinks. Take it S12 and Federale86.

My daughter is a Computer Science graduate and we have no intent to deplete US resources and I have no intention of depleting resources here because I am not like all the rest of the chinks. Please be careful what you write to certain people because not all immigrants are alike.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    Yes, definitely, they can be given immigrant visas at the same time and they can travel to the US together. The law under F-2B category only says that the alien beneficiary should be "unmarried" all through the completion of the immigrant visa process, it doesn't say that s/he should be childless. Being so, the child can gain a derivative immigrant visa benefit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you Rough Neighbor, is there any paperwork required from my end as a petitioner? I have instructed my daughter to "report a birth" to the Consulate in Manila. I just want to cover all our bases so there won`t be any delay. Thanks again

During the petitioning process, a principal applicant may have to add names of newborns or adopted children as derivative beneficiaries of a petition. To register the new derivative family member(s), NVC or the Embassy must be advised of the addition(s). The proper documents establishing births or adoptions should be submitted to NVC or the Embassy. The Affidavit of Support should cover the additional derivatives. (from the US Embassy-Manila website)

99.999999999999999999999% of your people want to move to US and the rest either in Canada or in Israel who are about to be deported soon. Its because of people like you guys, everyone else is getting fuked and we must wait in the queue. Sorry if this has offended you by any mean but this is the truth! I just dont understand why dont you guys have some segment who want to stay where u belong to!!!!! This is really a joke!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by f2b babe:
    My daughter is a Computer Science graduate and we have no intent to deplete US resources and I have no intention of depleting resources here because I am not like all the rest of the chinks. Please be careful what you write to certain people because not all immigrants are alike. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

did your daughter get her degree in that cesspool...err...the philippines? then she must be a genious just like the filipino "nurses" who cannot tell between an aspirin and a band-aid. She's up to par with a filipino dental school student I met once who always complained that "it was so hard to become a dentist here in the U.S. while in the philippines it only took them six (6) months". I replied to that ape that we don't uses chisels and hammers anymore. You people are a joke, you know it, I know it, and everybody knows it. Plus, you all have a low i.q. which you try to hide by 'acting' smart, must be because of your eating all those live ******, what is the name of that delicacy? I forget.

I wrote c.h.i.c.k.s. you know, the baby chickens...