free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DV2002 lottery and so on

My son arrived in US as parolee in October 2000.
    He got married four months before. He was lucky and won 2002 Green Card lottery. His I-94 show : until October 24, 2001. But agency where we asked to prepare I-485 for my son, told it should be mailed after October 24. I mailed my question to Kentucky (Lottery Center) and they replayed: the package I-485 should be mailed to local INS office not early than October 1, 2001.
    We twice had came in the local INS office but the clerk did not accept this package and adviced to mail to the regional office (Nebraska) as the regular adjustment (we did this and never have any information about this package besides delivery confirmation) for the permanent resident status. I wrote in the local office - no answers, I called - no advices. When we found the address for the mailing of I-485, it was November 28, 2001.
    He had the interview as the winner of the Lottery DV in month ago. The INS officer told that he was illegally in US from October 24, 2001 and his adjustment is pending and he will be retained and get departation in the during of the month. The agency that prepared our I-485 called in INS. After they told us be patient and wait. I don't trust more to this agency.
    Please, any advices!
    Thank you!

My son arrived in US as parolee in October 2000.
    He got married four months before. He was lucky and won 2002 Green Card lottery. His I-94 show : until October 24, 2001. But agency where we asked to prepare I-485 for my son, told it should be mailed after October 24. I mailed my question to Kentucky (Lottery Center) and they replayed: the package I-485 should be mailed to local INS office not early than October 1, 2001.
    We twice had came in the local INS office but the clerk did not accept this package and adviced to mail to the regional office (Nebraska) as the regular adjustment (we did this and never have any information about this package besides delivery confirmation) for the permanent resident status. I wrote in the local office - no answers, I called - no advices. When we found the address for the mailing of I-485, it was November 28, 2001.
    He had the interview as the winner of the Lottery DV in month ago. The INS officer told that he was illegally in US from October 24, 2001 and his adjustment is pending and he will be retained and get departation in the during of the month. The agency that prepared our I-485 called in INS. After they told us be patient and wait. I don't trust more to this agency.
    Please, any advices!
    Thank you!

From what I know-it may be wrong or right-,
    Anything you file AFTER the expiration date
    is too late. You always have to file BEFORE the exp. date.
    ( I supposed you've done something since you posted this-almost a year ago!)

Now,

I was wondering if anyone knows if any illegal things are being done about the greencard lottery.
    I think they do a lot of "behind stuff".

I'm just curious, anyone knows,
    and wants to answer me about this, you're welcome!

*?

?

What Bushmaster?

I was wondering if anyone knows if any illegal things are being done about the greencard lottery.
    I think they do a lot of "behind stuff".

I'm just curious, anyone knows,
    and wants to answer me about this, you're welcome!

I always thought that something is being done "behind", it's just because i have seen so many people apply years after years, a few people from the same family, and they never one,
    and then you hear of people who win, sometimes 3 people from the same familey, which doesn't sound to me as coincidence.

So what is it?

I believe that there's something wrong being done behind with this lottery.
    It must be something.
    I wish I knew.

same here