50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: An excellent immigration paralegal

I know many who visit this forum need help with filing their petitions. A couple of years ago I started working with a wonderful paralegal, very knowledgeable about immigration procedures and I thought I should tell more people about her. She charged very little, I went to a few attorneys and they wanted a lot more. So, if you need help, contact her, you won't be disappointed.
    Good luck to all!
    Juliana (don't remember her last name)
    immigrationparalegal2000@yahoo.com
    her phone: 718-326-5334.
    she works in NYC.

I know many who visit this forum need help with filing their petitions. A couple of years ago I started working with a wonderful paralegal, very knowledgeable about immigration procedures and I thought I should tell more people about her. She charged very little, I went to a few attorneys and they wanted a lot more. So, if you need help, contact her, you won't be disappointed.
    Good luck to all!
    Juliana (don't remember her last name)
    immigrationparalegal2000@yahoo.com
    her phone: 718-326-5334.
    she works in NYC.

From my experience with NYC lawyer, sometime paralegal knows more then the lawyer who he/she works for. Especially paralegal knows what's going on with you case but if you ask lawyer whom you hired for the case don't even know anything about it after initial consultation.

I agree that paralegals with experience often know more than attorneys, simply because they are more involved with the daily aspects of managing their caseloads.

However, when utilizing paralegal services, please ensure that the paralegal is NOT dispensing legal advice, since that is something the paralegal canNOT legally do. When I work on the side for private clients, I ensure I stay away from telling people how they could do things (instead of saying what forms to file and what documents to present)... Caveat emptor (buyer beware, for those who don't know Latin)

Well said NYC

Certainly paralegals are competent in preparing forms etc in the field that they are in. After all they are the ones who do prepare the work, and do the researches. It is often said that an attorney is only as good as his paralegal, b/c often the paralegal is the one researching the laws that make the attorney look good in court.

But again do not be mislead. there are times for the paralegal and there is a time for the attorney. Trial work, appeals are work of an attorney.. that is their training. know when to use and when not necessary to use.

Typical tasks that have been reduced to paralegal levels are simple divorce , immigration papers and self declared bankruptcy. Just be careful when being penny-wise and pound foolish.