50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHERE THE BLEEP IMMIGRANT DEFENDING ORGANISATIONS ARE???!!!!!

We need to get organised, like racist MOFOS are, and start defending ourselves.

The first step is to bring to the LIGHT OF DAY all the hatred and persecution and abuses that are going on.

There are countless incidents being reported here and there, yet NOTHING IS BEING COLLECTED AND PRESENTED IN ORGANISED WAY!!!

Where are the so called Immigrant Defending organisations?

They all eat up grants and do nothing!

We need to get organised on our own.

I call all immigrants to post here any and all negative experiences you have had JUST BECAUSE DUE TO YOUR OUTWARD APPEARANCE SOMEONE ASSUMED YOU ARE AN IMMIGRANT !!!

WE CAN'T STOP THESE RACIST MOFOS FROM PERSECUTING US - BUT WE CAN SHOUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD AND MAKE IT VERY VISIBLE WHAT KIND OF RACIST PIGS ARE PERSECUTING US HERE !!!

SPEAK UP - STOP BEING COWARDS !!!

TIME TO MAKE THE WORLD AWARE OF HATRED, RACISM AND PERSECUTION WE SUFFER HERE JUST BECAUSE WE LOOK LIKE IMMIGRANTS FROM "UNDESIRABLE" COUNTRIES, EVEN WHEN WE HAVE OUR PAPERWORK IN ORDER !!!
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Olde moron, mofos is not all caps. Typing in all caps is the first sign of insanity.

Originally posted by federale86:
    Olde moron, mofos is not all caps. Typing in all caps is the first sign of insanity.
    No, fede, you are mistaken. Typing in CAPS merely symbolizes saying something loudly.

For instance: MULLAH LIMBAUGH IS A FLIP SIDE OF TALIBAN'S MULLAH OMAR

or

MULLAH LIMBAUGH IS NO DIFFERENT THAN MULLAH OMAR AND BOTH ARE MANIFESTATIONS OF THE SAME ESSENCE OF TALIBAN , AN IDEOLOGY OF INTOLERANCE, HATRED AND ABUSES TOWARDS THOSE DEEMED DIFFERENT FROM ONESELF

and etc.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Yelling and screaming in a converstation is also a sign of insanity. Calm down. Don't shout. Be civilized.

And "mofos" is not even a word, but use of such profanity does clearly state that you have no rational arguement.

Seek professional help for your problems.

Yelling and screaming in a converstation is also a sign of insanity. Calm down. Don't shout. Be civilized.

And "mofos" is not even a word, but use of such profanity does clearly state that you have no rational arguement.

Seek professional help for your problems.

The best solution to deal with racist mofos like you is to make it PUBLIC.

And that's exactly what i am doing and what ALL IMMIGRANTS should do, instead of ****ing in their pants and thinking that quietly taking it up their arse will make Taliban Mullah Limbaugh supporters any less harmful towards us than they already are.

<span class="ev_code_RED">
    No babe, you are so wonderful. Typing in CAPS merely symbolizes my deep love for you .

For instance: MULLAH LIMBAUGH IS A FLIP SIDE OF position 69

or

MULLAH LIMBAUGH IS NO DIFFERENT THAN MULLAH OMAR AND BOTH ARE MANIFESTATIONS OF THE SAME ESSENCE OF MY DEEP LOVE FOR YOU!!! AN IDEOLOGY OF INTOLERANCE, HATRED AND ABUSES TOWARDS THOSE DEEMED DIFFERENT FROM ONE'S LOVE FOR ANOTHER

and etc. x</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">It is not necessary for the public to know who I am or whether or not I am just a retarded clown, just as it is not necessary for me to know it myself he he....

OldE</span>

Up.

Someone12
    just what 'race' are illegal aliens?
    While they are a blight on humanity in America, they are not a race.

Illegal Aliens are the Race to get into this country and Rape it of everything that made it Free and a place of desirability, Bypassing all the regulations and rules that once protected the citizens of USA. Those that did not cheat are Exempt. Those that cheated are leaches ****ing Everything that was America Out of this country.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y