50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Permanent Resident/derivative

My dad is a permanent resident, he filed for his wife. She is adjusting status in the states, because the priority date is current and it is all good in that area.

My question is:

She has an adult son (28) that is not my dad's child. I would like to know if while she is adjusting status here in the states can she include her son in the petition? Will they give him a green card too?

sure she can!!! tell her to petition for ALL your relatives at the same time, so they can all move over here and start blood****ing all of OUR resources. After all, they are entitled to anything and everything.

He is already here in the states Legally, F1 student, graduated and is working legally. You are a fool Amnesty... lol... that is so funny. Stop stereotyping people before you get to know them. Your ancestors brought all of their siblings to America without paper, that is why you are here, have you ever thought of that... I guess you skip that history class for Street Gang training as your clearly indicated at the end of your statement. You are so not funny, that is not cute anymore, be original and bring some fresh air to your style of attacking people or stick to what you are good at. My assumption is "none".

oh, dear me!!! I made the blood.****er angry. First of all, PROVE to me your idiotic statement about my functional family. I'm not trying be funny or cute moron, I call them as I sees them, on paper and face to face, the latter being the most enjoyable. And I do stick to what I'm good for, I keep ICE very busy. Now, get outta here!!!

No he cannot, but your mother could petition for him upon becoming a LPR but the wait is rather long, and he wont be able to get married, unless she naturalizes..

Originally posted by Ramiscal & Associates:
    No he cannot, but your mother could petition for him upon becoming a LPR but the wait is rather long, and he wont be able to get married, unless she naturalizes..
    Ah, finally an accurate response. Kudos and welcome to the forum.