free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: DOJ Letter for LULAC Case

Hi All,

I filled for an appeal with the special master sometime last year and got a letter from the office of Richard A. Boswell regarding my case. I'm not sure what that means but wanted to ask if anyone had gotten such before or can interpret what it means. Please find below the content of the box that was ticked regarding my case:

In this record it is established that this applicant (or a parent or spouse) did not apply for a work permit or otherwise register for class membership under CSS or Newman?LULAC before October 1, 2000, nor did this applicant (or a parent or spouse) visit the INS or a QDE during the legalization application period, with a completed legalization application and fee. Settlement Agreement, 1A,B.

We believe that this appeal to the Special Master may be decided upon the record of Proceedings, and the agency decisions. If you need further comments from defendants' counsel, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hi All,

I filled for an appeal with the special master sometime last year and got a letter from the office of Richard A. Boswell regarding my case. I'm not sure what that means but wanted to ask if anyone had gotten such before or can interpret what it means. Please find below the content of the box that was ticked regarding my case:

In this record it is established that this applicant (or a parent or spouse) did not apply for a work permit or otherwise register for class membership under CSS or Newman?LULAC before October 1, 2000, nor did this applicant (or a parent or spouse) visit the INS or a QDE during the legalization application period, with a completed legalization application and fee. Settlement Agreement, 1A,B.

We believe that this appeal to the Special Master may be decided upon the record of Proceedings, and the agency decisions. If you need further comments from defendants' counsel, please do not hesitate to contact us.

For late filer there was a window of filing the adjustment . CSS /LULAC case was for them who was turned down by the USCIS on that particular window of time. Alien who did applied withing that time period and got there application returned by the INS hold the eligiblity for CSS/LULAC. this letter say that you didnot qualify for the Newman cases because you are not one of them.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Thanks for the response. I was a minor at that time and could not have applied for myself.

I guess I will have to wait and see what the Special Master says and also BCIS.