50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MUSLIMS ARE INNOCENT SCAPEGOATS!!

PERIOD!

BY THE WAY, I AM NOT MUSLIM, I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD!

PERIOD!

BY THE WAY, I AM NOT MUSLIM, I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD!
    Sweet Madame Belu

There ya go! Spoken like a true Druid!
    Sweet Madame Belu

I was ignoring the lord part of it.

I don't know who the h e l l maya is, nor do I care. Probably some stupid Incan sun god.

Organized religion is rediculous. Just a bunch of cows needing to be lead. christians, muslims, jews, wiccans, all of them. (except druids)
    Sweet Madame Belu

Originally posted by josephine schmo:
    Organized religion is rediculous. Just a bunch of cows needing to be lead. christians, muslims, jews, wiccans, all of them. (except druids)
    This coming from a paranoid lady who pretend to be a man, who run away from problem with her tail tuck between her leg, instead of confronting the real issue?? Hah, thats a good one Joe Schmoe.

Wow, marmaduck, disturbing to know you are so obsessed with me. Can you say STALKER?

Special Registration would make anyone paranoid, and YOU go live in the most expensive part of the country, you self righteous piece of chit.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Stalking someone who work at dead-end job at 7/11? Haha, very funny. Just don't underestimate the power of technology archival.
    Special Registration is scarry? Only if you have something to hide. Last time I check, thats not why you running away across the country. Something about your Pakistani husband's brethren of a landlord. You talk all big, but can't even handle your own problem and choose to run away like a cowardice person that you are. Action speaks much louder than the trash you post here.

marmaduck:

You aren't even worthy to l i c k my boots.

Who the hell are you to personally attack someone?

You don't even know how PSYCHO Paki's can be, unless you've lived around them.

Just because I say I sling slurpee's doesn't mean I work at 7-Eleven, you idiot. Do you really think I would post where I really work? Fickface, for all you know, I could be John Ashcroft. Josephine Schmo is just a PERSONA!

What a ficking fool you are to believe everything I say! Ahahahahahah! Douchebag!

Look, bucko, I'm not going to continue this childish banter with you. I will no longer respond to your posts here, this is my thread so F U C K O F F!

4-all:

My interpretation was man will destroy himself.
    Sweet Madame Belu

As usual, when confronted with facts and out of answer, the paranoia known as Joe Schome resulted with tongue lashing, and a 180 turn-around, to cover her sorry behind. Despite claiming for personal attack, she has no problem doing the exact same thing. Hypocrites will always be hypocrites. And to top it off, now you're a compulsive liar too? Can't take what you dish out? Then shut your yap up!

7-11 or not, you work on a dead-end job with no chance for advancement, or am I wrong?

And fact remains, instead of confronting the problem, you ran away like a little girl with your poor husband. Like I said, all talk in the internet, in real life, nothing but a coward.

Eat me, dipchit.

I am disabled, stupid, meaning I don't HAVE to work. I could work for the PENTAGON if I chose.

You just want to fight. Well, here is your fight. I win, you lose, now go find some other woman to mentally rape, slimeball, you condoner of rape.

Like I said, get the f u c k off my thread, you NAZI!
    Sweet Madame Belu