free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: MOHAN! Update on my situation

Hi Mohan just an update..
    I tried my luck by going to the ASC in Brooklyn today, the guard waived me in and an ASC staff called the Manager on duty to check my case...I explained the situation to the manager who went to his office with my notice..when he came back SURPRISE!! he told me that my fingerprints were in my file and that they had indeed cleared...he added that the DAO at Federal plaza checks the same system and that I should write her a letter explaining that I did not need to give my fingerprints once more since they have cleared in the file, and that processing in my case should resume....

Is that the way to go about it??

Thanks!

Hi Mohan just an update..
    I tried my luck by going to the ASC in Brooklyn today, the guard waived me in and an ASC staff called the Manager on duty to check my case...I explained the situation to the manager who went to his office with my notice..when he came back SURPRISE!! he told me that my fingerprints were in my file and that they had indeed cleared...he added that the DAO at Federal plaza checks the same system and that I should write her a letter explaining that I did not need to give my fingerprints once more since they have cleared in the file, and that processing in my case should resume....

Is that the way to go about it??

Thanks!

NOp... you should only go and enquire. if you gets same answer that you are waiting pending Bio then you should tell that your Bio is already taken and its intended cleard. ask for supervisor to talk to and explain...
    There is no difference in ASC brooklyn or Federal plaza in Manhattan.. OR any other ASC within NY jurisdiction. all have same access . everyone can see , any files. One more trip to Federal Plaza required...
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

I am still very surprise, given the fact that I had the fingerprints taken at teh Hackensack ASC in New Jersey.