ILW.COM - the immigration portal Immigration Daily

Home Page

Immigration Daily


Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board



Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation


CLE Workshops

Immigration books

Advertise on ILW

VIP Network




Connect to us

Make us Homepage



The leading
immigration law
publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: --removed

  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3
    We know a 16 year old you can hook up with. How do you feel about kids?

  4. #4
    I doubt you qualify as you need a degree (or years of work exper.) - Your parents really effed things up for you.

    Information/Documentation required from foreign worker for the processing of an H-1B visa:

    Current resume
    Copies of degree certificates and transcripts or mark sheets (USA & Abroad)
    Reference letters from previous employers, if readily available
    Professional License, if any
    Copies of any professional development course certificates available
    GOOD copy of the front and back of I-94 card (which denotes the type of non-immigrant visa category). It is important that we must be able to read the rubber date stamp indicating your date of arrival into the USA.
    Complete copy of passport, exclude blank pages
    Full name (Given Name, Middle Name, Surname), date and place of birth (city, province, country)
    Current address in USA, plus mailing address if different
    Permanent address abroad (parent's address, if you do not have a residence abroad)
    Home and work telephone numbers
    USA Social Security number, if you have ever had one
    Copy of I-20 authorizing practical training and GOOD copy of EAD card (Make sure the expiration date is readable), if applicable
    Copies of any prior H-1 approval notices or J-1 (IAP-66 forms), if applicable
    Address that you prefer to receive mail. We will mail to your work address unless advised otherwise
    USA Consulate/Embassy you would like us to have USCIS send a wire approval to, if necessary
    If you are currently on H-1B status and are changing employers or need an extension of stay with the same employer, we must have a copy of your most recent check stub (one that is less than two weeks old) or a letter from your current H-1B employer verifying your current employment with them.
    Copy of your education evaluation, if one has already been completed


  5. #5
    It's the same. Also, I think the H1B visas are all used up for current year.

    What I think your lawyer will suggest:
    Apply for a student visa, go to college, then see if this company will sponsor you when you graduate.

    Although a nice job oportunity sounds great to you right now, this company is doing YOU a disservice by wanting to hire you now, rather than you going to college.

    F-1 Visa, I think is all you could apply for, but of course your lawyer will let you know, I'm not a lawyer.

  6. #6
    I am not a computer expert, but it would only take me a few minutes to find out by googling that:

    H1's are released 1st April for a 1st October start.

    Oversubscribed, a lottery.

    A 17 year old will not get one.

    F1 requires non immigrant intent so an ask, marriage would be the best bet.

  7. #7
    as soon as you turn 18years old you will stat to accumulate unlawful presence in the USA, your parents have a lot to answer for

  8. #8
    JohnDodds90: I bet that your parents thought that it was all just so easy...that they were way too important to honor America's immigration laws, and would just remain in the country illegally.

    Well, it isn't easy, and the problems are just about to start. I agree with Susie and Jeff that your parents have a lot to answer for. They have left you in a very difficult situation. But, then, it all just seemed soooo easy!!

    Unfortunately, you're an innocent victim in this scenario...but, your parents should have known better (and I bet that they did, but thought that it wouldn't catch up with them).

  9. #9
    an H1b requires a bachelor's degree or its equivalent in RELEVANT work experience, at the ratio of 3 years of work for every 1 year of missing college.. and fiddling around with garage programming won't cut doubt the company's attorney will likely produce a 'magical' diploma with your name on it...but anyone over 16 can be barred for fraud...
    and the rules are the same, whether you apply from the UK or here (but there are no H1b's left)...a student visa? sure....our embassy officials, seeing your stellar record of obeying US laws (and no doubt your parents are still hiding out in my country somewhere) and deny any visa request at just under the speed of sound.....sorry, but those who just can't be responsible cannot expect to be rewarded....

  10. #10
    Do you have any other family members that could sponsor you?
    Are you in America now??

Similar Threads

  1. After being removed ?
    By JulieC in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 05:18 PM
  2. Condition Removed
    By melseifi in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 02:54 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2003, 12:30 PM
  4. Expedited Removed
    By in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 05:08 PM
  5. removed but want to still fight it.....
    By in forum Immigration Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 01:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Put Free Immigration Law Headlines On Your Website

Immigration Daily: the news source for legal professionals. Free! Join 35000+ readers Enter your email address here: