Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleaning Up

Hello Everyone:

All of last week, we had intermittent internet connectivity problems here at the office. Of course, our website is hosted with a professional hosting company, so our website was unaffected. However, in this day and age, the loss of internet connectivity for any office seriously degrades productivity, and we are no exception. We lost our internet connection completely late on Thursday last week, until part of the way thru the day on Friday. We had our ISP technician at our offices over the weekend to fix things, and as of Monday morning, everything appears to be okay. We had a lot of things piled up, naturally, and I am now attending to all discussion board issues. I realize that there are several things to do here on the board, and I will be addressing all the issues on this thread. Fortunately, the kind of internet disruption we experienced late last week does not occur too often.

Yours truly,
    Sam

To All:

(1) Per our rules posted at: http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/78310062631
    and (2) because of SonOfMichael's post referenced in my post of 01-31-2008 07:34 PM on this thread: http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/...4210568341/p/2
    and (3) because this is SonofMichael's second violation of the rules, SonofMichael has been suspended for 1 day.

I did read SonofMichael's post of 01-31-2008 07:56 PM here: http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/...4210568341/p/2
    and googled both "Merry Flying Christmas" and "old beach". Surprisingly, the former apparently is used, albeit rarely. The latter is clearly a fig leaf for foul language, and will not be permitted. Also, even tho the former is used (rarely), those who want to use it in the future should please use the full version so as not to trigger the foul language bar.

To SonofMichael, I want to specifically state that I am committed to addressing your point on violation of your privacy by members of this board, and will do this week (internet connectivity permitting). I believe your point deserves to be addressed. We have not hitherto had a policy on this matter, but perhaps we need to develop one. Also, I do want you back on this board, so I hope you will cooperate with us in this brief suspension.

Yours truly,
    Sam

Hi All: Immigration_Support has posted 25 mostly repetitive posts in a two-day period. This is a violation of our rules posted at: http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/78310062631 Please consider this a first notice under the rules. - Sam.

Hi All: I got so exasperated at Immigration_Support for repetitive posts that I almost banned this person right away. However, I should follow our board's new rules too. That's why I gave this person a first warning as described above. I am happy to see that on this thread: http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/53210119341 Immigration_Support was waving the white flag, and that no spam posts from this poster have come in today. Thank you Sprint_girl07 for kindly warning this new poster about our rules (and thank you Immigration_Support for following this board's rules going forward!). - Sam.

Hi Sam,

To catch you up to date, Immigration_Support created a new identity yesterday - an alias of Sprint_girl07 - calling himself _Sprint_girl07 - and continued to spam this forum for a better part of yesterday afternoon.

And if you haven't guessed, Darkforce is an alias of Son of Michael. . . sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Why hasn't ProudUSC been banned? He always says "God Bless Everyone Else (ie. terrorists)" and nothing ever happens to him !!!!

I am good friend of SOM; I am not SOM

To all: We will NOT tolerate those attempting to impersonate ILW.COM staff. We have accordingly deleted a thread by someone purporting to be part of ILW.COM. Thanks, iperson for seeing thru this person right away, and thanks explora for posting that Houston has a problem (!) on that thread. - Sam.

Whoever you are Darkforce....if you're not supporting Sam's view (as a webmaster) then you have nothing to do in here....

Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Hey 4now, your pic is not coming up!