free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: F1 to F3

Hi
    I just want to know how long will it take to reclassify from F1 to F3. My wife already mailed DS3032 form back to NVC with our Marriage certificate last month. When shall we expect her case will reach US Embassy in Manila?

Any reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi
    I just want to know how long will it take to reclassify from F1 to F3. My wife already mailed DS3032 form back to NVC with our Marriage certificate last month. When shall we expect her case will reach US Embassy in Manila?

Any reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

it normally takes between 6-8 weeks before she will get response from Manila.

Thanks for the reply bugsy.

Hi, my situation is almost the same and I want to ask you(just to be sure for myself) if your parent who petitioned for you was a permanent resident at the time when he/she petitioned for you or he was a US Citizen, because I am not sure if I can keep my approved petition and priority date if I change from F1 to F3 because my father was a permanent resident when he petitioned for me. Thank you very much for your response in advance!