50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Real Shame!

Over the years i have Integrated myself into the Immigration scheme, to find out the truth, the way. After many years i have seen that those that come to USA are not coming to USA to become a part of USA, yet they are coming to grab the benefits that USA has and will provide for them. Worse is that most feel that USA owes them??? I don't understand! But this is the average perception. In many places there is deceit, corruption, Etc. Many dream of escaping this, yet once in USA, they continue to live as though still in their own country, even though USA is entirely different. Do they not understand that USA is not the same and they feel they must manipulate and deceive and live as they did in the previous place??? The Lawyers here in USA only make it worse, Projecting a method and Idea that they deserve the right to be here as much as anyone else. Yet, the Immigrant will never change the way and heritage, culture way of life after coming to USA. They lived in fear, Had to lie, deceive, Manipulate as a way of Mere survival back home. Now here It becomes almost Impossible for immigrant to believe in or trust that there is a place that truly is different. So they continue to live the same as if they were still in their original country. That can only be decremental to the Lifestyle and way of life for Americans born and Raised here. Immigrants don't let go of the old life!!! Bringing that life into America causes Problems within our system!!!! Like a virus, Plague! Not Intentional but is how it is!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

[IMG:left]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_71xng3bfgYI/TTr2VioHvHI/AAAAAAAAAF8/S3D_j5sPwTo/s1600/62846660_Dali.jpg[/IMG] [i]When Andre Breton discovered for himself my paintings, he was clearly shocked by excremental details polluting it. I was surprised.

I know many immigrants who have, indeed, adopted our American culture while incorporating their own customs as well. I see nothing wrong with that; in fact, I see it as a bonus. Diversity is a good thing!

MIR, if you moved to another country, would you throw your entire past out the window? Could you? All your traditions, customs? Pretend that none of it ever happened?

Regardless, as always you're generalizing. Not all immigrants have a culture that is vastly different from the US and not all immigrants behave in the way you describe.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Oh wow this was a long time ago Question, Actually truthfully if i was to relocate elsewhere, I w2ould learn as much as i could about the culture and area i was relocating to.
    I would not expect that place to cater to me or my ignorance in any way. I would have chose said place knowing the rules and customs and i would never try to corrupt or influence those said in any way.

Doing that would cause influence and destruction into another culture, Like a virus, A plague, Science happens in the dish and also happens in our everyday lives. You cannot inject one culture into another without having extreme consequences. Is a very Volatile situation, even in immigration .
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y