50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats up Mr Moderator!!!!!!!!!!!

After being away form this discussion board for several months, maybe nearly a year, I see it has got worse, and not better.

So Mr Moderator, whoever you are, whats going on, lots of people need help,advise,or just support, but wouldnt dare to ask a question on here because of the response they would get from the idiots and biggots that are lurking about (Im sure Im going to get a nasty response to this - and if I do, then let me tell you, I laugh in your face because I probably wont see it for another few months to a year.)

Once upon a time there were a number of members on here that would give good sound advice, the likes of 4 Now, Needhelpfast, Explora, Aneri, Hudson, Houston, Sprint, Mrs B, Brittie are but a few, now only the idiots are trolling the board.

So Mr Moderator whats up????????????

After being away form this discussion board for several months, maybe nearly a year, I see it has got worse, and not better.

So Mr Moderator, whoever you are, whats going on, lots of people need help,advise,or just support, but wouldnt dare to ask a question on here because of the response they would get from the idiots and biggots that are lurking about (Im sure Im going to get a nasty response to this - and if I do, then let me tell you, I laugh in your face because I probably wont see it for another few months to a year.)

Once upon a time there were a number of members on here that would give good sound advice, the likes of 4 Now, Needhelpfast, Explora, Aneri, Hudson, Houston, Sprint, Mrs B, Brittie are but a few, now only the idiots are trolling the board.

So Mr Moderator whats up????????????

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:

So Mr Moderator whats up???????????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm? Make It Right Had Good stuff to
    But not in the list

New world, New Rules, New People

oops, Hi All i just checking in
    Other Places way more fun
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Once upon a time ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now we have 2 b-alls and one d.....k,,,, can anyone figure out who is who!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:

So Mr Moderator whats up???????????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

visiting this site become waste ofvaluable time and efforts.. thats why I seldom visit these days, just to check if its improve ot not..
    soon I will also disappear too
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

The moderator has never acted on any issue.

If you do not like visiting this website then do not visit this website.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

OldE, I dont come here that often, just look in from time to time to see how things are, and say hi to the guys that give good advice, shame there is not many of them left on here....

OldE, I dont come here that often, just look in from time to time to see how things are, and say hi to the guys that give good advice, shame there is not many of them left on here.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ever since my first visit here , years ago, i heard some posters lamenting how bad this site is and how glorious it was just a little while ago.
    Same story, repeated all over.

I don't know, frankly, who deserves more shame:
    those who deliberately post gibberish to run down the traffic to this site, or those who detest it (or may be the two are in accord with each other?) ,because here, on this particular forum, there is a real freedom of expression , uninhibited by a kind of 'moderators' who more often than not end up being propagators of one opinion and purgers of another.

I keep visiting this forum and like it more than many others, even if i stay on sidelines and don't post from time to time.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit