free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: MY AOS INTERVIEW DONE-2 DAYS AGO-HERE IS MY EXPEREINCE

Ok Guys
    Finally I am Done, Just want to help allYou guys especially PASHA.I wont take much os ur time here what happned:

I applied on feb 2nd 2004 , got permit in 21 days, had intveriew in 5 months.
    On day of interview, we were like we are going to Buy Groceris, No worries, I knew that My marrige is legit and there is no reason to be afraid of,and a person cant decide in 10 minutes that My marrige is legal or not:

She called us In,Oath Take(she was very rude).Asked My name, How long I know her,Did My parents every visited me(no) and what i Do For Living and if I have employer letter( no as I am looking for job and just sell on ebay right now).Than She started to talk kool, asked me what I sell, I told her if she want to visit My site, she said No, I told her I sell computer.
    Than she is like, She just boguth a new dell anad she love it.Suddenly her phone rang and she said HOLD ON and than told us she will be right back, She came after 3 minutes and said sorry.Than she asked my passport, I gave it to her and she said its expired(it was expired).
    I said I didnt noticed till 2 days ago and I ddint have time to renew it.
    She gave it back, than ask that if we have some photo's I had like 15,she look at them all.
    Than She said evrrythign Look ok, Since I dont have valid passport, she has to call us back and told us she will mail us letter and meanwhile I should get it renewed

Thats it, we came out,I smoked, and than we went to a nearby resturant to eat as we were starving.

Thats All Guys, Agian, Just know one thing, simple and easy,No complication, as long as you have real marrige, NO WORRIES, dont worry about getting all this stuff, Just the basic stuff and remember, INS CANT TOUCH YOU just cos you dont have lease or something, You are married and USA CONSTITUTION gave you right to stay here with ur wife/husband.
    Wish you allgood luck

Ok Guys
    Finally I am Done, Just want to help allYou guys especially PASHA.I wont take much os ur time here what happned:

I applied on feb 2nd 2004 , got permit in 21 days, had intveriew in 5 months.
    On day of interview, we were like we are going to Buy Groceris, No worries, I knew that My marrige is legit and there is no reason to be afraid of,and a person cant decide in 10 minutes that My marrige is legal or not:

She called us In,Oath Take(she was very rude).Asked My name, How long I know her,Did My parents every visited me(no) and what i Do For Living and if I have employer letter( no as I am looking for job and just sell on ebay right now).Than She started to talk kool, asked me what I sell, I told her if she want to visit My site, she said No, I told her I sell computer.
    Than she is like, She just boguth a new dell anad she love it.Suddenly her phone rang and she said HOLD ON and than told us she will be right back, She came after 3 minutes and said sorry.Than she asked my passport, I gave it to her and she said its expired(it was expired).
    I said I didnt noticed till 2 days ago and I ddint have time to renew it.
    She gave it back, than ask that if we have some photo's I had like 15,she look at them all.
    Than She said evrrythign Look ok, Since I dont have valid passport, she has to call us back and told us she will mail us letter and meanwhile I should get it renewed

Thats it, we came out,I smoked, and than we went to a nearby resturant to eat as we were starving.

Thats All Guys, Agian, Just know one thing, simple and easy,No complication, as long as you have real marrige, NO WORRIES, dont worry about getting all this stuff, Just the basic stuff and remember, INS CANT TOUCH YOU just cos you dont have lease or something, You are married and USA CONSTITUTION gave you right to stay here with ur wife/husband.
    Wish you allgood luck

Congratulations SAM007...

Sam007

posted June 30, 2004 02:04 PM
    "Hi Guys

Thanks But I got My passport renews yesterday, "

hmmm...Surely your renewed passport would have come back to you in 2 weeks following the procedure that Pasha told you. I am puzzled

Would like to congratulate you, but it is too soon for that. You still have a pending AOS as it has not been approved yet if you are going to be called back again. Please let us know when you have been approved. Good Luck

Congratulations!

BTW - To people out there in general. Keep your passports renewed. It can cause a lot of delays and so on... If Sam007 had a valid passport with him he would have gotten it stamped that day...

No big deal really but you should always have a valid passport - it can take a lot longer than 2 weeks to get one issued from your country of citizenship!!! (It took about 8 weeks to get my Canadian passport renewed)

ARQU

4Now,

You are so right. He's busy patting himself on the back and all he has is a big fat "Pending" like THOUSANDS of others. You could be getting a denial in the mail.....that could happen to. My advice is to bring in as much evidence as you have that your marriage is in fact bonafide. If not, you can run into BIG problems and DEFINITELY make sure your passport is valid (UNBELIEVABLE!).

HI Guys Please, I am not Patting My Back, and I really dont care about the outcome, If I get My GC, its Ok, or else we will Move back To Canada , My Home country, Take it easy You guys, Jusat think Positive and You will be fine.