free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: Impeach Obama

The object of the game is to destroy American capitalism by having the government take over everything!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    This is so disrespectful. I am disappointed about you MIR!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

How difficult is it to sue a doctor in Canada or England?
    I think you're arguing against yourself here davdah. You don't like lawyers, especially medical malpractice ones and now here you are saying good for them they exist and you can sue

Agreed fraud exists but so do the 47m uninsured which is the bigger amount the private insurance companies have to cover by charging those who have insurance.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Hey Brit could this be true?

If so did you know that all diabetes isn't due to obesity? I had it when I was pregnant and only gained 10 lbs during the pregnancy. Juvenille diabetes isn't due to obesity either.

I'd like to hear you and Spring comment on this article.

"Can you believe denying health care to people with dementia is being considered?" If you do your homework you'll find in the UK if you smoke you are denied Heart care ,if your over weight you won't get knee or hip replacements , socialized medicine has not worked well in other countries and your a BIG FOOL to think it will here. Name a program the Government has that the private sector does not do better. they spend your money so there is no reason for oversite.If they need more they just raise taxes . The private sector does not have that option. Next friday watch 20/20 there's a segement on the Canadian Health care . One town even has a lottery once a month ot pull a name to be added to the list for care. If you believe this plan is a cure all there's a big hole in your gene pool ...ya can't fix stupid.. http://www.fosterfriess.com/articles/20512/ http://www.thelancet.com/journ...(09)60137-9/fulltext

RH, I doubt they'd consider denial to dementia. The article is probably a scaremonger thing. It's not denied in UK under the NHS.

Davdah, it is possible to sue the US Government. I almost did that last year with the Writ of Mandamus.

I still say having some form of national health cover will benefit all. If they want to keep the status quo, the insurance companies/health industry MUST become more efficient and much cheaper. If they don't, this country WILL have an NHS of sorts in the future, by design (now) or by default (future). The latter being the much more expensive option.

Pay $10 now or $1000 later. It's up to you which.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Employers will shift jobs out of the country if this is passed. I guarantee it.
    I 100% agree with this statement. What should be happening is finding ways to bring back jobs to the US!!!!