free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeach Obama

This will be the very first internet posting to impeach Barack Hussein Obama and we will keep a file of every crime he commits.

To begin with:

* Support of Al Quaeda and Wather Underground terrorist organizations

* Lying to the American people about election spending

* Massive and widespread voter fraud and intimidation; ACORN and Black Panther terrorist organizations

* False claim of being a "native born American"

* Murdering his grandmother to gain last minute sympathy votes

* False claims to be a Christain when, in fact, the evidence is overwhelming of his muslim beliefs

TO BE CONTINUED .... !!!IMPEACH OBAMAIMPEACH OBAMA

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    This will be the very first internet posting to impeach Barack Hussein Obama and we will keep a file of every crime he commits.

To begin with:

* Massive and widespread voter fraud and intimidation; ACORN and Black Panther terrorist organizations

* False claims to be a Christain when, in fact, the evidence is overwhelming of his muslim beliefs

TO BE CONTINUED .... !!!
    Is All About TIME!!!! patience.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

... "Let us resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned our politics for so long. Let us remember that it was a man from this state who first carried the banner of the Republican Party to the White House a party founded on the values of self-reliance, individual liberty, and national unity. Those are values we all share, and while the Democratic Party has won a great victory tonight, we do so with a measure of humility and determination to heal the divides that have held back our progress. As Lincoln said to a nation far more divided than ours, "We are not enemies, but friends...though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection." And to those Americans whose support I have yet to earn I may not have won your vote, but I hear your voices, I need your help, and I will be your President too." ...

Barack Hussein Obama
    President-elect, United States of America

That monkey is not and will never be my President !!! He was involved in bombing the NYPD HQ, the Pentagon (2X), the World Trade Center (3X), he is an islamic terrorist and a marxist racist socialst communist ! Why doesn't he denounce these things unless he is for them ?!

I knew Abraham Lincoln. Abraham Lincoln was a friend of mine. And Barack Hussein Obama, you are no Abraham Lincoln !!!

Reality may sometimes be harsh. But still that's the reality. And if you can't change the reality, then the reality will change you. Oh, but on second thought, sorry, you're a hopeless case. Never mind...

That monkey is not and will never be my President !!! He was involved in bombing the NYPD HQ, the Pentagon (2X), the World Trade Center (3X), he is an islamic terrorist and a marxist racist socialst communist ! Why doesn't he denounce these things unless he is for them ?
    Wow, was it the 30 Bloody Mary's or the Liquid Plumber?
    The Voice of Reason

I guess you are not Happy Obama won I live in the heart of Dc last night people were partying way into the morning,, I just hope he gets the USA back on track someoone has too

Originally posted by SonofMichael:

To begin with:

TO BE CONTINUED .... !!!
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Go have yourself some liquid plumber and calm down you have 4 years ahead of you ..

Originally posted by SonofMichael.:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">That monkey is not and will never be my President !!! He was involved in bombing the NYPD HQ, the Pentagon (2X), the World Trade Center (3X), he is an islamic terrorist and a marxist racist socialst communist ! Why doesn't he denounce these things unless he is for them ?
    Wow, was it the 30 Bloody Mary's or the Liquid Plumber? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Mary was the drunk that was waving the communist flag in frint of the White House; the true colors of Obamamanics and Obama !

* Supporterd waving a communsit flag in front of White House and obama does not dondemn

* Spouse that is not proud of the United States

* obama transferred into Columbia; didn't he make fun of Palin for transferring

* obama's aunt is a homeless illegal alien

* obama's wife looks like a monkey

* obama's mother and father abandoned him