free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Idol

So, I know most of us watch this show. What are your opinons?

So, I know most of us watch this show. What are your opinons?

I love watching the auditions. After that, I get overruled, though I'm not so interested again until the final 10 or so.

We did watch the end of the show tonight. Loved the last guy, and I'm hoping you can tell me his name.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Hey Aroha,

Well, it's time to watch because we are down to the last 9 now. The last guy who sang was Kris Allen. He's very good and one of my favorites. Other favorites are Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey. I think either Matt or Megan will get voted off tonight.

I like the auditions too, especially the outrageous ones where people think they have talent - lol! Good for some laughs.

Too early to reveal the results for those on the west coast, but . . . . no surprise!

My prediction is Scott will go home tonight. I think Lil Rounds will be safe for another week, but her time is drawing to a close too. Just a guess, but Adam and Danny have the others by a mile. It will be a repeat of last year when the competetion came down to two guys.

I think Lil or Scott will go home tonight, I like Danny, Anoop and Allison.

What does this have to do with immigration law? DO NOT CLUTTER my board with off-the-topic gibberish. Delete this post IMMEDIATELY ! I command you !!!

Do not miss the show tonight!! Blockbuster! Best AI finale ever!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Do not miss the show tonight!! Blockbuster! Best AI finale ever! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Noooooo i really wanted Adam to win!he really deserves it chris must have a big town to have won but the show was great .Simon was sad u can see on his face & he didn't stand for chris & i think the rest of the juges felt ironic since all expected adam to win