50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Has Donated Their $10 for the Border Fence?

The Minute Men are encouraging patriotic Americans to each donate $10.00 to finance the building of a fence on private land along the border with Mexico.

They anticipate that they need to raise approximately $10 million...which is $10 each from one million patriots.

Read more here:

http://www.minutemanhq.com/bf/

The Minute Men are encouraging patriotic Americans to each donate $10.00 to finance the building of a fence on private land along the border with Mexico.

They anticipate that they need to raise approximately $10 million...which is $10 each from one million patriots.

Read more here:

http://www.minutemanhq.com/bf/

i dont think the goverment will allow the minute men to disrespect the law and start building their own fence..i could guaranty you that the goverment will not tolerate bigots to buil their wall-of-china at the border...is not going to happen..

Again, thanks for proving that I'm right.

Advanced DELUSIONARY schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage

Delusion = an abnormal mental state characterized by the occurrence of psychotic delusions; persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self.

As for the minutemen, they're just a bunch of sorry losers, unable to at least get more than a dozen people to join them. I'd be very surprised if they can raise more than $100.00.

If they think they can raise $10,000,000.00, then they might suffer advanced DELUSIONARY schizophrenia, like you. ROTFLMAO...

I am willing to donate $1 billion to anyone who can make a soap of all illegals within 24 hours !!!!!!!!!!!

Why would I want to donate any money for a project that would not be effective, create more problems than it would solve, a possible violation of the Posse Cometus Act of 1874, and a possible violation of eminent domain issue.

There are better ways to stop the flow of illegal immigration than this failure waiting to happen.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Yes, brick ovens would be so much better for those dirtbags !!!

I just donated $10 to show my support. I need to donate more but have 5 children. Lots of bills. Keep up the good work guys!

I think it's time we donate some kerosene !!!