free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another I-751 approved!

another good ending - my I-751 is approved without interview!
    filed jointly, VSC Receipt date: 6/12/2003
    Date of decision: 7/27/2004

Michael before you ask, the divorce is as soon as possible. and it is long overdue!!

another good ending - my I-751 is approved without interview!
    filed jointly, VSC Receipt date: 6/12/2003
    Date of decision: 7/27/2004

Michael before you ask, the divorce is as soon as possible. and it is long overdue!!

thanks JohnDoe. I was actually worried that i didn't send in enough evidence from the time since the first interview. we didn't have that much in both our names since we started separating our things a couple years ago. but i think the taxes were good, plus our bank acct, car insurance, some forced-happy pictures, cell phone bills. apparently it was enough. thank god we didn't get called for an interview because as of now we have almost nothing jointly anymore.

still haven't decided if I'm going to do the N400 yet. it will have to be another couple years anyway, since i'm not eligible for the 'married & living w/spouse' time frame. I think i have had enough of BCIS INS whatever for now. also I'm not sure if i actually want to be a US citizen or not. but plenty of time to think about that later, for now, it is celebrating!

Michael
    And how isn't this fraud and doesn't it prove my point ?????????

Bluetee,
    CONGRATULATIONS! I'm really glad to see I-751 applicantions getting approvals without interviews, I hope I'll get mine soon.

Cheers

JD,
    Mikey is not negative, he is unhappy frustrated person. Let's pray for him.

Oh Michael, since when did you even have a point? What about my case, exactly, is fraud? Hey, even if it were, what do you care? Actually if it were fraud, I would be here flaunting to you just to make you angry. But sadly, it was not so I can't. anyway I'm too happy to even be defensive towards you Mike.

Anyway, thanks, you all for your comments & support. INStress, hope you get yours soon too - when was your NOA date?

I think the interview thing is purely random and depends entirely on how lazy your case processor is. that's the government for you, welcome to the USA.

Another fraudster beats the system; congratulations on defrauding our country and innocent American !!

bluetee,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You are now set. I wonder why they the mailing of the approval took almost a month...

Celebrate now! You deserve it!