Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update

We'll be in the US within 5-6 weeks.

Lock up your daughters! (I have teenage sons. LOL).
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Lock up your daughters! (I have teenage sons. LOL).
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:

Lock up your daughters! (I have teenage sons. LOL). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good to hear Aroha, I hope that the U.S. is everything that U wish for!

(((((AROHA)))))
    Thanks & Best Wishes

Dave W

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done". -George

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JediKnight:
    Good to hear Aroha, I hope that the U.S. is everything that U wish for!

(((((AROHA))))) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate to have to say it, but my expectations are actually fairly low. LOL. BUT, I will get to be with my man again, and life will be what we make it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:

Lock up your daughters! (I have teenage sons. LOL). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Aroha, the next obstacle is getting through Las Vegas McCarran International Airport listed at #18 of the 20 Worst Time Draining Airports in the US. Chicago O-Hare is listed #1 while my airport DFW is listed #5.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    Oaroha, the next obstacle is getting through Las Vegas McCarran International Airport listed at #18 of the 20 Worst Time Draining Airports in the US. Chicago O-Hare is listed #1 while my airport DFW is listed #5. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We will most likely be landing at LAX. That, or SF (our only options).

I know it'll be reaching around here, but any POE experiences would be appreciated.

I take it you will fly first to Melbourne, Australia and then to the US?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

No, it'll be direct, which is why my only options are LAX or SF.

Let's warn the airports quick

So you will finally be the Sin girl
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

LAX has new equipment at the POE. It has been a while since I flew into San Francisco. But if you fly into LAX, just be prepared for an unusual smell!