50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: liemaster and michael

i hope god forgives you for nasty words you have spoken here of mexicans maybe when you die god will turn you into a mexican ! that will be in prayer's tonight ,i can't believe you have no feelings at all for people (we are all gods people ) i visit mexico every year with my legal husband and my 2 mexican american children to see his parent's and my kid's grandparent's it is a really bad place to have to live !maybe you could move there and show us how easy it is ! get a real life ! life is short be kind have a heart

i hope god forgives you for nasty words you have spoken here of mexicans maybe when you die god will turn you into a mexican ! that will be in prayer's tonight ,i can't believe you have no feelings at all for people (we are all gods people ) i visit mexico every year with my legal husband and my 2 mexican american children to see his parent's and my kid's grandparent's it is a really bad place to have to live !maybe you could move there and show us how easy it is ! get a real life ! life is short be kind have a heart

yup yup...these people are just ignorant, is better to ignore them then to stoop to their level. Imagine, do to the mexicans what they did to the jews. unimaginale that at this day and age theres people that still have that ignorant mentality. God, I ask that these people one day experience what mexicans and other immigrants go through. Because thats the only way they will understand. These people are just working, leave them alone, they are not asking for nothing from you. I cant stand the was those minute man in arizona think they can control immigration, building walls, and sitting out under a tent in the dessert shooting at any illegal they see. Who died and left them in charge. Those people shouldve never been giving the go ahead to "help" control our border because all they do is abuse and mistreat all those poor people who have walked in the hot sun for days without anything to eat or drink. In my heart, I know god will do justice. This country has always been blessed because of the good deeds its done for other countries when in need, but what these ignorant fools are doing now, is frowned upon by god and he will bless this country no more.

Someone12
    I'm glad you speak for god.....since when, by the way? Could we see some proof that you know exactly what this alleged deity is thinking?

Ignore the dirtbags, Someone12 !

Michael
    I am the best friend of Mexicans ! How dare you !!!! And Mexico is a wonderful beautiful country ! How dare you insult Mexico !

And I am the best friend of Yours, Michael !

How dare YOU !!!!!!

LieMaster, SunDevilUSA1, Antifascist1, LerkaR and ImmortalE is one person with five different IDs. He is using different IDs to post messages. Beware!