publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: processing center and time line???

recently filed I-130 with the Nebraka office . which has the juridiction over Minneasota and few other states. however I received letter of action(receipt). There is somthing I don't understand. California is my processiong center according to the receipt rather then the expected Nebraska service center. Is california better off then Nebraska interm of speed?
    also CA is processing Feb 21,2005 my receipt is march 28,2005. does it tells how close or soon I should be hearing from CA.

recently filed I-130 with the Nebraka office . which has the juridiction over Minneasota and few other states. however I received letter of action(receipt). There is somthing I don't understand. California is my processiong center according to the receipt rather then the expected Nebraska service center. Is california better off then Nebraska interm of speed?
    also CA is processing Feb 21,2005 my receipt is march 28,2005. does it tells how close or soon I should be hearing from CA.

Hi, I am in the same situation.
    My daughter, USC, filed I-130 in Dalla TX, aug. 2002. It was transfered to Ne in 2004. Again it was transferred to CA 3 wks ago. CA said it is taking another 990 days to process.
    What the hell is it?

yeah I know, The recent processing time shows the 18th of feb. Not sure how long this is going to be ? but I keep finger crossed.
    actually my spouse file those papers for me, it is a I-130 marriage base petition . It shouldn't take that long thou ?? what is ya petition based?
    thanks
    we will see same number of days here. 999 to infinity

TSC & NSC has been transferring I-130 petitions to CSC for backlog reduction purposes. I think it started sometime on September/October 2004. Looks like they're still doing it even now.

If your spouse is USC and your already present in the US, don't wait for the I-130 approval and go ahead & file for the AOS immediately (as well as EAD & AP if needed).

Ok even If I'm filling I -485 which office will forms be submitted to?
    One other thing is according to my fillinf/receipt date is march 28,2005. current processing date is feb 18,2005. This should not be too long if the processing date is dynamic.
    If it is static then I will kick in the I-485. Atleast they should be processing these forms with in six months or so ? let see