free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i-485 by marriage denial

our firs interview ended without approval becouse we did not met powerty line the interviewer looked thrue our evidence took lease agrement some of our photos and everything was fine the only thing he said he cant aprove it becouse we dont have anough of income and he will send a instructions in a mail. After 3.5 months we calld info and they send us a letter that background is still pending. My husband got a job in a mean time on a alaska ship as afisherman and he left for 3 months to make a really good money. 2 weeks later i have recived a letter for a second interview related to my i-485 i did not know what to do so i hired a lawyer and she said that i need a letter from his company and co sponsor affidavit of support i have prpared everything but on a second interview he did not want to see anything he said that marriage is fraud and kept aking me how much did i paid to my husband, but this is not true. He said so becouse he checked his credit history and he has applied for a credit card a while ago from a diferent address. They called that place and the lady said that he have stayed there for a while last year and she does not know that his married also they called his stepmom and she did not know about it. Interviewer did not want to listen to that his mom throw him 2.5 years ago from home and he was slepping at his "lady" home sometimes . we are merried for almost 2 years now na we have our residency at our address where all the mail comes and everything else. We have been on our honey moon together and we have all the evidence like joint bank accounts, 3 taxes etc.
    the interviewer said so lets go to my place to do the search but i said no becouse withot my husband i dont want to do anything else i was felling really scared and it is really hard to think in a situation like this and i just wanted my husband to be there with me at that time. The interviewer said he will deny my application and put me under removal
    What can i do now we have planned to do our church marriage in Europe with all of my family but now i dont know what is going to happend
    Please write to me what you think about this all

our firs interview ended without approval becouse we did not met powerty line the interviewer looked thrue our evidence took lease agrement some of our photos and everything was fine the only thing he said he cant aprove it becouse we dont have anough of income and he will send a instructions in a mail. After 3.5 months we calld info and they send us a letter that background is still pending. My husband got a job in a mean time on a alaska ship as afisherman and he left for 3 months to make a really good money. 2 weeks later i have recived a letter for a second interview related to my i-485 i did not know what to do so i hired a lawyer and she said that i need a letter from his company and co sponsor affidavit of support i have prpared everything but on a second interview he did not want to see anything he said that marriage is fraud and kept aking me how much did i paid to my husband, but this is not true. He said so becouse he checked his credit history and he has applied for a credit card a while ago from a diferent address. They called that place and the lady said that he have stayed there for a while last year and she does not know that his married also they called his stepmom and she did not know about it. Interviewer did not want to listen to that his mom throw him 2.5 years ago from home and he was slepping at his "lady" home sometimes . we are merried for almost 2 years now na we have our residency at our address where all the mail comes and everything else. We have been on our honey moon together and we have all the evidence like joint bank accounts, 3 taxes etc.
    the interviewer said so lets go to my place to do the search but i said no becouse withot my husband i dont want to do anything else i was felling really scared and it is really hard to think in a situation like this and i just wanted my husband to be there with me at that time. The interviewer said he will deny my application and put me under removal
    What can i do now we have planned to do our church marriage in Europe with all of my family but now i dont know what is going to happend
    Please write to me what you think about this all

Okay, sorry to hear about your situation.

The interviewer suspected fraud, but he or she was not going to deny your application without an investigation. However, you stopped the investigation by denying access to your place and that probably left the interviewer with a very sour taste about the entire situation.

The interviewer did not know your life history, and going to your place was only about trying to find EVIDENCE to the facts you already mentioned and talked about.

You need to get a good attorney.

-THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE-

The lawyer that i have hired to go with me for this interview said that she needs to talk to my husband after he comes back from alaska and then we will go from that point but i dont know if thats enough becouse his coming back on october 10 so its 2 monts from now and i dont know if shes a good lawyer becouse she did not said anything during the metting at all. I dont know why i did not let this guy to go to my house but is there anything that can change it now the metting was yesterday

Originally from: Galaxy of Centaurus A (also known as NGC 5128)
    If you are not a fraudster then you are in extremely favorable position as of now: all you need to do is collect relevant evidence and appear before Judge to prove your case.
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Well, yeah, you can renew your request for AOS in front of the judge. That's yet another chance to adjust and make your case. But first, consult your attorney.

-THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE-

Sorry, Houston, but I am a US Citizen.
    The fraudstriously sounding OP, however, could and should follow both your and my advise.
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

We have a lot of documents that proof our marriage and that we leave together but this guy did not want to see it and he made this stupid smile on his face like this is all worth nothing .
    Heres what ew have:
    3 years of taxes
    joint bank account
    separate bank accounts (all in our address for all the time)
    his army registration card
    court tickets that he had in a past few years
    lease agremments for 2 years
    cable tv bills
    tons of photos including our trip to hawaii
    he has applied for my mam visa so she could come to visit us + photos when she was here
    our drivers licenses with the same address for all the time
    plane tickets
    junk mail that comes to us all the time
    pey tubs for two years with our address and marital status
    And thats about it
    Any other advice what we should have besides this?

I didn't want to expose you right away, but
    I see your pants flaming like a volcano during early eruption!
    You say officer said 'let's go to your place', now what kind of a baloney is that !!!
    Immigration Officers ,when conducting investigation of marriages, never say 'let's go hang out at your place' or 'may I visit your place, Madame', they simply appear at your door, any time of the day or the week, and collect whatever evidence they need from whomever they need.
    Now go find a fire-extinguisher before it's too late.

-- Sabuntium The Great

but he really asked me if he can visit my place after i said no he took me to another room and recorded me on a camcorder teling that i dont want to go there without my husband. And of course i am scered and you would be to trust me on this a specially when your husband is not here at the moment and you dont have anyone to help you or to tell you that everything is going to be fine the only reason i have stayed in the US is becouse of him and now all of this I dont need this all and marriage should be about love and a good life not about being scered all the time and the life in europe is much more fun than here and all of my family is there and i left this all for my husbend