free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ex-wife Remarries with out Green Card

Over two years ago I joined the 1,000s or so men and woman who are set up on a false abuse charge in order to get a green card from a coniving spouse each year. She failed to get a conviction on me but my ignorant attorney talked me into accepting a protection order for two years. I did nothing to this woman.
    We where divorced in December of 2006 and she went ahead a married a man she had in the wings at least 24 days in the wings before we married. We went the K-1 route and before I filed the AOS we had a big arguement and she hooked up with this guy and they went down and filed a D-V on me along with two others.
    The man she married has been declared by the local courts to be legally insane, he was arrested for inciting a panic and numerous other domestic violence issues over the past 15 years.
    She married this man right after we where divorced and now she has the green card. She never filed the Abuse Card against me. How can she possibly get a green card by remarrying another man?

Hello tyler and welcome to the forum

Sorry to here of your pain.

I dont understand your thread title. How do you know that she got a greencard by adjusting her status thru a second marriage? Are you speculating or do you know for sure? You said she came in on a K-1, and that means that she would most likely have to return to home country first.

Did she ever have a conditional green card with you? You said you filed paperwork,.... did you get the interview for the greencard for her? If not, and no greencard was obtained, she could marry people all day long, but getting an adustment of status for greencard is a different story.

Give some more timelines and details please.

Originally from: Galaxy of Centaurus A (also known as NGC 5128)
    You've got what you deserved !!!
    This is what happens when people marry for Eros as opposed to Philia, Agape and Storge !!!
    Good lesson for you !!!
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

What do you care about her - you are divorced - remember?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Originally posted by 4now:
    Hello tyler and welcome to the forum

Sorry to here of your pain.

I dont understand your thread title. How do you know that she got a greencard by adjusting her status thru a second marriage? Are you speculating or do you know for sure? You said she came in on a K-1, and that means that she would most likely have to return to home country first.

Did she ever have a conditional green card with you? You said you filed paperwork,.... did you get the interview for the greencard for her? If not, and no greencard was obtained, she could marry people all day long, but getting an adustment of status for greencard is a different story.

Give some more timelines and details please.
    You are the Bacteria! The writing is on the wall!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

This happens often. After 1 year of the divorce you might want to try to sue for marriage fraud. A panel of 6-12 US Citizens might have more common sense than the law.

I never applied for her green card. We where only married for less then 60 days when she took off.
    The protection order I so foolishly agreed to was for two years and it was due to expire last month. For no reason she went down and filed for an extension for 3 more years claiming I harrassed her with a 3rd party. I never did anything like this to her. She is the one contacting one of my children and a friend of mine to tell them what has been happening in her life.
    I am also concerned that she had this new husband as a stand in Tyler. Claiming to be me.
    Will USCIS give out any info to me how she obtained the green card?

I never applied for her green card. We where only married for less then 60 days when she took off.
    The protection order I so foolishly agreed to was for two years and it was due to expire last month. For no reason she went down and filed for an extension for 3 more years claiming I harrassed her with a 3rd party. I never did anything like this to her. She is the one contacting one of my children and a friend of mine to tell them what has been happening in her life.
    I am also concerned that she had this new husband as a stand in Tyler. Claiming to be me.

What? A stand in? As per Freud, these symptoms are generally refered to as paranoia. Let her live her life. You are divorced from her.

Originally posted by TylerJohn:

End of story and not your concern.

She came here on K-1 to marry you and she did. You never filed paperwork for adjustment of status.

She was out of status after the visa expired. If you are so sure that she has a greencard, how do you know that she did not obtain the card under VAWA by filing I-360 back then. She had the evidence of abuse by your guilty plea.

No Uscis will not give you any information about her immigration file. It is none of your business

End of story.