free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: missing him

my daughters dad was sent back to mexico on a voletary departure. he has lots of d.u.i.'s & suspended lisence. im going to mexico next month to marry him. any sugestions on how to get him back.
    *RACIST MAKE ME SICK*

my daughters dad was sent back to mexico on a voletary departure. he has lots of d.u.i.'s & suspended lisence. im going to mexico next month to marry him. any sugestions on how to get him back.
    *RACIST MAKE ME SICK*

Go the the border and have him claim he is a U.S. citizen. They will let him right in.

your cute really!
    *RACIST MAKE ME SICK*

...well, this guy sure sounds like a winner (NOT!).

Quite frankly, America doesn't need to import someone who is this irresponsible. He's Mexico's problem, and they're welcome to him.

I assume that, like most Mexicans, he thought that he was too important to respect America's laws and sovereignty, and that he was an illegal alien. Having left the country, he is now subject to at least a ten-year bar against reentry.

Once you're married, you can sponsor him for immigration purposes, but the whole process will be difficult, time-consuming and expensive...with no guarantee of success. His irresponsible use of alcohol and numerous DUIs - what a loser - will see to that.

maybe you should think long and hard before marrying this guy! Of course, he can always sponsor you to immigrate to Mexico!

Someone12
    SunDevil could not have said it any better than I could have...what a drunk, effed-up loser...and you want to marry this irresponsible law-breaking cerveza swiller why???? Why do hard working, law abiding American citizens need to import drunk drivers from other countries??? Good riddance. Let 'em drive drunk in Mexico (they won't even notice).

just for your info, he dosent have a time bar at all!! i paid for a volentary departure do your research! so he went back on his own cause he knew what he did was wrong!! And he is the most responcible person i know!!!! unlike the peice of **** men in america he never denied his daughter and when he found out i was pregnant completly stopped drinking! all you men here talkin about "that aint my baby" you dont even know what a man looks like!!!!! So if your country is so great go die for it and stop bothering people on this web site by breathing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *RACIST MAKE ME SICK*

Someone12
    what is "volentary departure?' and 'responcible'?? You can't spell any better than a 3 year trailer trash kid. Your inebriated dooshbag husband is far from being 'responcible'...just because no one invited your pathetic size 18 butt to the senior prom is not a reason to fall 'in love' with the first illegal alien drunk that stumbles across your doorstep...yee haw...hey, all that time you spend responding to SunDevil and I could be used to catch up on Jerry Springer re-runs....

Lonely Mom: Whether your loser boyfriend has a ten-year bar against reentry has NOTHING to do with the manner in which he left the country - whether it was voluntarily or not!

The ten-year bar against reentry is based upon his ILLEGAL presence in America.

...and the American people do thank you for paying to have this irresponsible, alcoholic illegal alien removed from America. And, just as an aside, he didn't exactly leave the country voluntarily...if he hadn't been about to be deported involuntarily, he would still be here (voluntarily, but ILLEGALLY). He left so-called voluntarily under pressure from the American government.

In any event, he has a ten-year bar against reentry...and a slim-to-no-chance of returning to America. If only he had considered his precarious legal position before procreating...but, of course, he is totally irresponsible.