free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for tak and sprint_girl07

i got permanent card through marriage and now citizenship is due this month, but in 1990 some people mislead me to apply for lulac based on my entry in 1986, those people got all my information and i did sign on the paperwork and got my EA card so it used me renewed every year but in 1996 when i went for renewal they kept the card and said you will be informed but no response yet, during my marriage petition i mention about lulac case, but it was not an issue now my question in citizenship will it be an issue, please give me some advice.i still in the system, i did consult me some attorney they have mixed reaction, this way i need some opinion from this board. thankyou

i got permanent card through marriage and now citizenship is due this month, but in 1990 some people mislead me to apply for lulac based on my entry in 1986, those people got all my information and i did sign on the paperwork and got my EA card so it used me renewed every year but in 1996 when i went for renewal they kept the card and said you will be informed but no response yet, during my marriage petition i mention about lulac case, but it was not an issue now my question in citizenship will it be an issue, please give me some advice.i still in the system, i did consult me some attorney they have mixed reaction, this way i need some opinion from this board. thankyou

It all depends on the office you apply in and the officer assigned to your case. Most USCIS Immigration Service Officers are notoriously lazy and do not look at the underlying petition for permanent residency when addressing citizenship applications.

However, if you get a skilled and conscientious ISO you could be in very big trouble for the fraudulent LULAC application.

Beware. I would suggest applying in Sacramento, CA USCIS office as they are notoriously lazy and unconcerned about fraud.

Navid,

I am not familiar in this area of immigration but I would like to help you about posting on this board.

To reply to a thread, whether yours or others, on the bottom right corner of this post for example is a blue tag that says reply.
    Click on reply and a new box will open for you to post. This will then go underneath the last post of the thread you want to post in.
    For example if you want to answer to Federale's or my post on this one.

If you want to post in relation to someone's post specifically, you can click on the bottom right had side of the box of the said post you want to quote ( a yellow folder icon with quotation marks) and reply that way.

This way it is easier to follow and posts will stay together if it is all related to said thread.

I hope that helps.

Take care
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Sprint girls areas of expertise are scamming and hurting people although committing immigration fraud is high on her list of skills

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Sprint girls areas of expertise are scamming and hurting people although committing immigration fraud is high on her list of skills </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Michael, as a lawyer and ILW clown, you should know better.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

A lawyer? Hardly. An idiot yes, lawyer hell NO!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

hi this navid and waitining for your response. thank you

What was outcome of your ulac case?

Did your spouse mentioned about it in I-130 whicy she filed after marriage (Item No. 14)?

Did you mentioned about it in I-485 part I and Part 3?

thanks for response, yes every thing was mentioned in both the forms, as regard the outcome of the lulac case,nothing is decided 1996 they took it back and said that i will be informed before applying my marriage petition the attorney scan all my history for the last 19 years and then he took my case, he did caution me that it might pop out in LPR interview bu there was no issue,i dont myself whats in my file someone {a legal consultant) apply for me, which went through very well.