free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Meaning of ILW contest

All posters, though I come on this board I still have yet to discover the meaning of ILW. So lets have a contest here and see who can come up with funny, whacky, idiotic, stupid, intelligent name for ILW.

Lately, I've been followed by women on ILW . This has transformed me completely and cleaned my soul

We can have a voting to see which one is the best name. The winner will win a prize, it will be surprise.

So for me ILW = I Love Women
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

All posters, though I come on this board I still have yet to discover the meaning of ILW. So lets have a contest here and see who can come up with funny, whacky, idiotic, stupid, intelligent name for ILW.

Lately, I've been followed by women on ILW . This has transformed me completely and cleaned my soul

We can have a voting to see which one is the best name. The winner will win a prize, it will be surprise.

So for me ILW = I Love Women
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

ILW: Intermittently Laughs Wickedly.
    --------------------
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

ILW = International Looneys Workshop
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    ILW = International Looneys Workshop </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me take a guess and you would be the leader hahahahah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    ILW = International Looneys Workshop </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me take a guess and you would be the leader hahahahah </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course SH, and you would be my mentor
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sprintie you crack me up. So far the best I must say. I guess that booze is really working girl.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
    Sprintie you crack me up. So far the best I must say. I guess that booze is really working girl. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ILW = I LOVE WUSC

Now that has got to be the winner!!!