free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devil in the details

I would recommend that all the pro-amnesty supporters actually read the da mn bills in the Senate before they march and boycott for their passage. If they think the Kyl amendment is bad they should read some of the provisions already in the bill. Here's what an immigration attorney wrote about one of the most "troubling" provisions:

"Millions of undocumented persons have completed I-9 forms with false Social Security numbers in order to support their families here and abroad, and fill job vacancies for which U.S. businesses have been unable to recruit U.S. workers. By making the admission of falsely completing an I-9 or using a social security card in order to get a job a basis for "inadmissibility," S. 2454 and H.R. 4437 will make millions ineligible to legalize their status. Once found inadmissible, they will be barred from participating in the temporary worker programs, immigrating through a citizen or permanent resident family member, and qualifying for cancellation of removal for non-permanent residents, and other relief proposed in these bills and in current law."

Now, call me crazy, but I bet a lot of illegals use fake SSN when they fill out an I-9 form to work. Since all the bills in the Senate use the enforcement provisions of S.2454 this means that they're basically walking into a trap. Hmmm...interesting.

In order to prove they've been here the required length of time illegals will have to provide proof of employment, etc. The majority won't be able to do this without exposing their use of a fake SSN and thus falsely completing an I-9 form. Once they do this instead of getting their legal status they'll be getting a one way ticket out of the country.

So keep marching for reform this year. Your ignorance will be your downfall and this time you won't be able to blame anyone but yourselves for it.

I would recommend that all the pro-amnesty supporters actually read the da mn bills in the Senate before they march and boycott for their passage. If they think the Kyl amendment is bad they should read some of the provisions already in the bill. Here's what an immigration attorney wrote about one of the most "troubling" provisions:

"Millions of undocumented persons have completed I-9 forms with false Social Security numbers in order to support their families here and abroad, and fill job vacancies for which U.S. businesses have been unable to recruit U.S. workers. By making the admission of falsely completing an I-9 or using a social security card in order to get a job a basis for "inadmissibility," S. 2454 and H.R. 4437 will make millions ineligible to legalize their status. Once found inadmissible, they will be barred from participating in the temporary worker programs, immigrating through a citizen or permanent resident family member, and qualifying for cancellation of removal for non-permanent residents, and other relief proposed in these bills and in current law."

Now, call me crazy, but I bet a lot of illegals use fake SSN when they fill out an I-9 form to work. Since all the bills in the Senate use the enforcement provisions of S.2454 this means that they're basically walking into a trap. Hmmm...interesting.

In order to prove they've been here the required length of time illegals will have to provide proof of employment, etc. The majority won't be able to do this without exposing their use of a fake SSN and thus falsely completing an I-9 form. Once they do this instead of getting their legal status they'll be getting a one way ticket out of the country.

So keep marching for reform this year. Your ignorance will be your downfall and this time you won't be able to blame anyone but yourselves for it.

If this is true, I say: What are we waiting for? Pass the Bill tomorrow!!!

Hell, SunDevilUSA, I bet you'll be out there marching with them now won't ya. LOL!

Enough: No, I sure won't. As an immigrant myself, I ensure that I distance myself from the tantrums in our streets as much as possible.

I am dismayed by the Mexican flags and the generally anti-American tone of those advocating for illegal aliens. Living in Phoenix, Arizona, I am at ground-zero of the illegal-immigration debate. I can assure you that the people of Arizona are experiencing first-hand the militancy of the illegal aliens and the apologists.

Statements such as, "we didn't cross the border, the border crossed us," are heard way too often for comfort.

Instead of feeling the necessity to learn English, the illegals are vocal in their expectation that Americans should be learning their language.

I love America, and I want to live in America. I expect immigrants to want to be American...and to assimilate and integrate. I don't want to live in "Mexico Lite."

If I honestly believed that illegal immigrants wanted to assimilate and integrate...I wouldn't be so opposed. But, up-close experience indicates that this is NOT the case.

Like you articulated in an earlier post, illegals and their apologists thrive on hypocrisy. If I thought that the waving of the American flag at the most recent tantrums last Monday was a genuine endorsement of America and its values, I would tell you so. The unfortunate truth is that the sea of Mexican flags on display at the initial tantrums were there because that is what is in their hearts.

I am proud to display the American flag, and have done so consistently since I immigrated to this country...at my apartment and on my car.

Well, I was being sarcastic. I appreciate your views though. I seriously think that whenever Congress tries to "fix" immigration it's U.S. Citizens and Legal immigrants who have their rights eroded. It seems as if illegals have more rights than we do. Our system lacks fundamental fairness and our govt. lacks the will to enforce the law.

Enough: Yes, I realize that you were being sarcastic!! My country of origin is the capital of sarcasm. I have lost a lot of my own inherent sarcasm because I have found that Americans don't always relate to sarcastic humor.

I appreciate your posts; they are well considered and articulate.

Under current law, those acts are forgiven...i doubt kenny/mccain would pass a bill where there is no way to produce document to prove work history...believe me, i is not so, and from what ive understood, the ac of working illegaly is forgiven. And the pro immigration arent stupid..logic would tell you that if they were able to spot a small poison pill by kyl, there'll be able o spot something big as that...if not, then they have 1 full week o o over the entire thing.

Also, pro immigration lawmakers wrote the bill and i doubt that they would deliberatly write something like that...soryy but nice try.

Jean what took you so long to reply? You still have no clue about our political system do you. They are setting you up for a fall dumb-a-s-s