publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Is it Possible for me to become USA ...

Very Confidential!!!
    I am a beneficiary of USA Social Security from HAITI. Is it Possible for me to become USA Resident?
    If Yes, can you Help Me?
    I was thinking about to apply to become a USA resident based but only on the fact that I am a beneficiary of Social Security Administration in USA. The reason I want to apply only as a beneficiary of USA Social Security, is that about 14 years ago, in August 1985, I filled a petition that was denied. This petition was denied with the following French words:
    "Ce dossier a ete detruit depuis le 30 Janvier 1998".
    My sister, a naturalized American citizen, was the petitioner, Classification 203(a) 5, File No. BOS TC I-130, Date Petition Filled 9/26/85, Date of Approval of Petition 10/16/85. Please take notice that I was not yet a Social Security beneficiary when this petition was filled, and did not even know that I would be able to receive Social Security benefits. But now, I am receiving US$333.00 monthly. If I was a USA resident, I would be receiving around US$433.00 instead US$333.00. I also have a SSA Medicare that I cannot use, for the same reason.
    For your information, and to resume, I am a single 67 years old man who live now only, thanks GOD, from USA Social Security. I lost all my savings and inheritance money, in the Cooperative Scheme forged by the Former President of Haiti, the Dictator Jean-Bertrand Aristide. I am a USA Social Security Beneficiary because when I was young, I lived and worked around Massachusetts for about 11 years, during the years 1969 to 1980. That was the best years of my simple life. I went to Boston simply with a Tourist Visa. During the years 1969/1970 even without a Green Card, it was easy to apply and obtain a Social Security Card, Driver License etc, and almost any kind of Jobs, but of course no Desk Jobs. I lived and worked around Massachusetts during 11 years. In the year 1980, in Haiti, suddenly my father died from Lung Cancer. After lot of thinking, on my own will, I decided to return back to Haiti. At that moments, I did not want, for whatever reason, miss my father Funeral. If I had stayed in USA, I probably would be now a proud Citizen of America being able to vote for Bush or Kerry.
    Hope to hear from you with Good News!
    Georges.
    georges_eugene@yahoo.fr

Very Confidential!!!
    I am a beneficiary of USA Social Security from HAITI. Is it Possible for me to become USA Resident?
    If Yes, can you Help Me?
    I was thinking about to apply to become a USA resident based but only on the fact that I am a beneficiary of Social Security Administration in USA. The reason I want to apply only as a beneficiary of USA Social Security, is that about 14 years ago, in August 1985, I filled a petition that was denied. This petition was denied with the following French words:
    "Ce dossier a ete detruit depuis le 30 Janvier 1998".
    My sister, a naturalized American citizen, was the petitioner, Classification 203(a) 5, File No. BOS TC I-130, Date Petition Filled 9/26/85, Date of Approval of Petition 10/16/85. Please take notice that I was not yet a Social Security beneficiary when this petition was filled, and did not even know that I would be able to receive Social Security benefits. But now, I am receiving US$333.00 monthly. If I was a USA resident, I would be receiving around US$433.00 instead US$333.00. I also have a SSA Medicare that I cannot use, for the same reason.
    For your information, and to resume, I am a single 67 years old man who live now only, thanks GOD, from USA Social Security. I lost all my savings and inheritance money, in the Cooperative Scheme forged by the Former President of Haiti, the Dictator Jean-Bertrand Aristide. I am a USA Social Security Beneficiary because when I was young, I lived and worked around Massachusetts for about 11 years, during the years 1969 to 1980. That was the best years of my simple life. I went to Boston simply with a Tourist Visa. During the years 1969/1970 even without a Green Card, it was easy to apply and obtain a Social Security Card, Driver License etc, and almost any kind of Jobs, but of course no Desk Jobs. I lived and worked around Massachusetts during 11 years. In the year 1980, in Haiti, suddenly my father died from Lung Cancer. After lot of thinking, on my own will, I decided to return back to Haiti. At that moments, I did not want, for whatever reason, miss my father Funeral. If I had stayed in USA, I probably would be now a proud Citizen of America being able to vote for Bush or Kerry.
    Hope to hear from you with Good News!
    Georges.
    georges_eugene@yahoo.fr