50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: family petition

my husband file 1-30 for parent, it was approved, sent to nvc, all paper work has been approved, i was just wanted to know what's next, and how long is it taking to get an appointment in ciudad juarez mexico any info
    will be helpful thanks

my husband file 1-30 for parent, it was approved, sent to nvc, all paper work has been approved, i was just wanted to know what's next, and how long is it taking to get an appointment in ciudad juarez mexico any info
    will be helpful thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pq:
    will be helpful thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The first step is done i.e the USCIS has approved the petition and forwarded it to NVC. Now the NVC will process the case. They will ask the petitionor to provide affidavit of support. Once they receive the Affidavit of support and find it all correct then they will send the case to US consulate in the country of residence of benificiary. Upon receiving the case the Consulate will contact the benificiary and tell him what to do next. If every thing goes smoothly (Si Dios Quieres)and paper work done correctly then the benificiary will get the visa with in next 4 to 6 months.

Thanks to both of you.

NVC already completed all paper work and recieved all fees including the $380 ea for visa. When i ck case it says completed 5/22/07. I just wanted to know what comes next because someone said that it takes more than a year to get interview in Cuidad Juarez in Mexico. Does anyone know if this has any truth to it. Thanks again for info