free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I-129 Visa question

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Hello everyone. I am going to start the process of the I-129 visa for my fiance that is in Mexico. My question is: If anyone knows if he will be able to get a visa to come to the US? Well, let me explain a little. He applied for a visitor's visa about 5 years ago and was denied because he was 23 at the time (too young) they said that he was coming to work, and they told him to reapply after 4 years. The deal is that he came over illeaglly after the denial and stayed here for 3 years and he went back to Mexico. He was not deported or anything like that. He just wanted to go back home and take care of some business, and visit his family. He has no criminal record only 2 traffic tickets. I am wondering if I should have a waiver (pardon) filled out at the time of his interview? Does anyone think that there is a chance if he has been denied before for a visitor visa? Like I said, it was only because of his age. They have a lot of land and cattle, sugar canes, corn etc. He had the funds and the means to get a visa because of the things that they own, but he was too young. I met him here in Texas and we have a daughter together and we have been back and forth to Mexico to visit. I am wanting to apply for him.
    P.S. Only reply if it is not a smart *** answer, like some of you have answered on other questions. And thank you to those who answer respectfully. </span>

The denial of the visitor's visa shouldn't affect anything, but you will need to go through the I-601 waiver process because of that illegal entry and the resulting 10 year entry bar.

The waiver packet can't be filed until after the denial (which will happen at the interview), but can be handed over as soon as that happens so it wouldn't hurt to have it prepared and ready to go. It's always recommended to consult a reputable immigration attorney when it comes to the waiver process.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Thank you so much for you quick reply. This is what I thought.

Someone12
    Another blight on the human gene pool....obviously Mr. Dirtbag Border Jumper's supposed ownership of land or cattle didn't instill any measure of responsibility upon him, nor any respect for our laws....as he promptly demonstrated by thumbing his unwashed nose at our laws after he was denied a visa....I hope his waiver is flushed down the toilet....we don't need more pendejos whose only motivation to marry is to obtain a green card....sadly, our trailerparks are filled with women who never got invited to their senior prom, whose IQ wouldn't melt butter and who are easily taken in by the first idiot that pretends to 'love' them....

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING SOMEONE12!!! YOU ARE A A**!! WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD?? WHY DO YOU SAY STUPID **** LIKE THIS? YOU SHOULD BE BOOTED OFF OF THIS MESSAGE BOARD!!! I DON'T LIVE IN A TRAILER PARK EITHER A** HOLE!!! YOU ARE THE PENDEJO CULLERO!!! I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!! SOMEONE 12 FITS YOU RIGHT. NO, I TAKE THAT BACK BECAUSE A 12 YEAR OLD IS MORE RESPECTFUL THAN YOU. IF I COULD ONE DAY SEE YOU I WOULD KICK YOUR A**!!!! YOU DUMB A**!!!!

Someone12
    You are no smarter than a cowpie....and as far as kicking my behind, well, it would take you 20 minutes just to haul your size 18 behind off the sofa.....and the embassy was correct...your douchebag husband was planning to work, likely cleaning toilets or sweeping up cow manure....obviously his phony family connections or business was pure bee ess...and while he was cleaning toilets, he ran into you....what a coincidence....and you, desperate for 'love' fell prey to a border jumping pendejo. He lied to our embassy officials when he tried to scam a visa, they saw through his charade whereas you are too stupid to recognize when you are being taken advantage of....so head back to the pasture, grab the bon bons and turn on Jerry Springer...yee haw....how is life in the trailpark?? Enjoying your cud?

Shame on you, someone12. You shouldn't be here on this site. Live and let live you'll have a better life.

Someone12
    no, shame on you for scamming people out of money while pretending to be engaged in some noble cause.....but when you scrape away the bee ess, all we see are greedy, avaricious a-wipes who are only interested in billable hours....so your opinion is worth less than what lines the bottom of a bird cage...you're just trolling this site looking for people to fleece out of their hard earned dollars in exchange for ten minutes worth of paper work and xeroxing.....

Oh, please. (*sniffling...wiping tears*) Providing a legitimate service and getting paid for it is no scam. It's a simple concept actually. You might as well say dry cleaning and laundry businesses are scammers too. Hey, I could dry clean my own clothes! And I never said I was engaged in a noble cause...you did. But the comments you made to that young girl above were shameless and hostile.

Let's just ignore each other on this site from now on.

Someone12
    Trolling for dollars....great....immigration attorneys are always selling out their fellow man for a buck....you and tv evangelists are brewed from the same cesspool....promise what you cannot deliver, while fleecing the flock...