free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: JUST IN: DREAM Act Set For November 29th Vote

E, yer pics say plum nuts. Obsessed and all with mullahs, limbaugh, and straw people. 20 years on and I might be king, who knows, LOL.

Likewise, be mindful of tripe.
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    E, yer pics say plum nuts. Obsessed and all with mullahs, limbaugh, and straw people. 20 years on and I might be king, who knows, LOL.

Likewise, be mindful of tripe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry, i am more aware of tripe you forewarn me of than you know of your own tomorrow.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Whether we like it or not, illegal immigrants are here to stay. It is our actions that often create criminal illegals ie, blocking access to driver licenses, a move that is dumb on many levels, not least if you (the USC) are involved in a car accident with one, you loose out because they have no insurance. Do we really believe by stopping them obtaining driver licenses, magically they will stop driving (and leave)? If you believe that then you are living in la la land. In many cases, illegal immigrants have no home to go back to. That's why they take their chances by remaining here.

The problem will not go away magically as some seem to hope. And ones who marry an illegal, use every resource they can to get them legal then turn round and pronounce illegals as criminal are the biggest hypocrites of them all.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What is the fixed rate fee you have in mind? What is this back of the line pr plan? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I say set a penalty fee of say $8000 per person (who is going to become legal), payable in full before any processing of interim benefits takes place. Why this amount? Because it is a realistic amount to pay in full. Setting full back-tax payments of $20+k or more is not realistic to pay off immediately. There's no need for payment plans, minimal processing time (done by existing bureaucratic systems, maybe by USCIS itself) and the biggest plus, immediate funds to the US Government. $8000 x 11 million = $8.8bn in instant revenue. Enough to offset Stimulus Bill Act.

<span class="ev_code_RED">
    ok I see you have moved away from the dream act, and I believe are talking about the illegal parents amnesty.

Ok 8k is good number for uscis to process application I agree. Back taxes are something else and it is owed to the irs which is a different agency. So it would be 8k up front 4 uscis, plus the $$ owed in back taxes to IRS. </span>
    Back-of-the-line plan means exactly that. No queue jumping. Once penalty fee has been paid and the processing begins, interim benefits such an EAD would be issued. A wait of say 3 years before applying for PR status and then the usual 5 years as an LPR before applying for Citizenship. So a total of 8 years before Citizenship is possible. That's pretty much what what the 2007 proposed Bill was.

<span class="ev_code_red">3yrs is a fake/baloney que. Try 7 years before being able to get greencard and then 5 years thereafter for citizenship. During the 7 years with ead, they can put the money aside that they owe in back taxes. The 7 year wait will keep them from getting federal money and education benefits etc. They should be issued special numbers and everify should be in place by them so there is no cheating the system. no earned income credits, food stamps no public burdens. No taking education seating from legal residents etc.

Back taxes will be paid back a 10 yr minimum scale. 21k in total, 13k to federal and 7k to state and local. This works out to be 3k a year or approx $250 a month for 7 years .... just in time for the lpr. It is viable and reasonable.

Now an immigrant's brother or sister that had a 7 to 10 year wait did not get jumped over, even though they did not have the advantage of working with an ead for 7 years, at least they would be gaining citizenship around the same time.

NO their illegal kids under 18 would not get soc sec numbers because they do not have status, just ead authorizations. </span>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone12
    Brit..you hafta to be kidding...do you really believe that the first thing illegals would do after getting a DL is buy auto insurance??? They can't (and don't) obey our immigration laws (amongst many)...why would they even consider this? That statement is ludicrous ...the same silly argument that illegal alien supporters try to use to sell the latest version of some half0a$$ed amnesty.