free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JUST IN: DREAM Act Set For November 29th Vote

Why November 29th, why don't they wait until January 2011 ?
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Say no to dream act as it stands proposed.

Dream act should be 4 years military service active duty /deployed.

After 4 years duty, then they can get greencard and attend college on gi bill.

let there be an entrance fee into this special admission to the military paid for by the illegal parents

I wonder why you want to be so harsh on kids who just did what every kid is supposed to do, that is obeying the parents.

I mean, you want to really punish a person who did nothing wrong and risk their lives for something they had no say over? Where's common sense on that?

So, if a person commits murder, then it'd be ok for the government to imprison the child until the parent surrenders? That is asinine, third world country style.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
    I wonder why you want to be so harsh on kids who just did what every kid is supposed to do, that is obeying the parents.

I mean, you want to really punish a person who did nothing wrong and risk their lives for something they had no say over? Where's common sense on that?

So, if a person commits murder, then it'd be ok for the government to imprison the child until the parent surrenders? That is asinine, third world country style. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly what are you calling harsh? Do you think 4 years military service active duty is harsh? Opportunity to fight for your alledged country is harsh? Pls clarify

They have absolutely no basis for a greencard. So they have to earn it. What better way for them to earn it and show their alliegence.

Isn't it harsh to you? Ok, you want people to be forced into the military as a way to solve their immigration problem. You demand deployment.

Very well. People who do this, those who enlist, do so voluntarily, they know the risks and the benefits. But what you propose here makes no sense, you want them to enlist and risk their lives to solve a problem they're not responsible for to begin with?

Isn't that harsh? I mean, sure, those kids are aliens but last I checked they're also human beings, you know? Like you, me and those in Congress.

You know what this reminds me of? When people steal somebody's ID, does the victim have to pay? It's enough they have to go through all the mess to get their lives back, but on top of that, you want them to pay too for what somebody else did? Let's be fair here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
    Isn't it harsh to you? Ok, you want people to be forced into the military as a way to solve their immigration problem. You demand deployment.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Nobody is going to be forced into the miltary. It will be a program available to those who wish to get a greencard and have path to citizenship. 4 years active duty is requirement of the program. Nobody will force them into college either after completion, but the GI bill is available to those who wish to take advantage of it.</span>

Very well. People who do this, those who enlist, do so voluntarily, they know the risks and the benefits. But what you propose here makes no sense, you want them to enlist and risk their lives to solve a problem they're not responsible for to begin with?

<span class="ev_code_RED">yes. What better way to show loyalty to a country that you want to give you a free greencard and education. They may not be responsible for the problem, but this is a solution. Why would they have a problem risking their lives for a country that they want to give them a free greencard? You make no sense in suggesting that they should not risk their lives for this country. americans do everyday. </span>

Isn't that harsh? I mean, sure, those kids are aliens but last I checked they're also human beings, you know? Like you, me and those in Congress.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Again, please tell how is 4yrs military harsh? our kids ,you me, whoever are human, and do we not pledge to fight for our country? yes we do, and what better way of showing that they are commited to this country if they want a greencard to enjoy the benefits and citizenship. I bet 95 percent will say hell no we wont go, i want a free greencard. Put it to the test.</span>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

4Now, this is not about allegience to the country. In fact, any sort of legalization program offered should include that oath.

For example, would community service for 4 years be enough to you? Why not? Not dramatic or risky enough? Why do you have to make a person face death as a mechanism to solve a problem they didn't create? I can't understand that logic.

Oh, and one more question... what do you plan to do with the parents?

I'm gonna quote Lincoln to you. He said that any person willing to give his life for this country is deserving of the full benefits of citizenship. But you don't want to give them that, but a greencard. You fight 4 years for the United States, get your parents deported and you're next whenever they can build some case against you. That's a raw deal if I ever saw one.

That's why LPRS who serve can naturalize so quickly, you're demanding a lot to give them so little.. remember one thing, it's NOT THEIR FAULT and like it or not, those kids are already assimilated into the American fabric.

4Now, this is not about allegience to the country. In fact, any sort of legalization program offered should include that oath.

<span class="ev_code_RED">lip service you mean. Put money where mouth is. This is the oath. show it</span>

For example, would community service for 4 years be enough to you?

<span class="ev_code_RED">NO. because community service programs are riddled with fraud.</span>
    Why not? Not dramatic or risky enough?

<span class="ev_code_RED">fraud and more fraud. that is why</span>
    Why do you have to make a person face death as a mechanism to solve a problem they didn't create? I can't understand that logic.

<span class="ev_code_red">So in other words, what you are saying is the 2 years military service of current dream act should be some community service type bul.lcrap to easily gain the greencard, while the homegrown citizens and legal residents are placed in harms way for the usa.

our kids are risking life and death everyday. why not these kids who are asking for a greencard and college education with no commitment.

listen to yourself. you say put them in the military is ok, but dont make them face death like our kids do. This is the face of shamnesty.</span>
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>