50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Time processes take????? Thanks

Hey, I'm a USC and If I file for my overstay husbands I130/I485/I765,etc.... in January 2008..... when's the approximate times that we can expect his work permit, interview, and green card??? Thanks!!!! And ALSO how long does it take to get a copy of the I94 by filing a I120???? Responses are appreciated (=
    -thanks

Hey, I'm a USC and If I file for my overstay husbands I130/I485/I765,etc.... in January 2008..... when's the approximate times that we can expect his work permit, interview, and green card??? Thanks!!!! And ALSO how long does it take to get a copy of the I94 by filing a I120???? Responses are appreciated (=
    -thanks

Hello needing answers

Please try to curtail your questions to one thread if they are on the same topic.

You will get my accurate answers this way as posters can see the history of the thread

To answer your question.. it will depend on your residence and service center. Check out The blue box on your left. Click on processing times. Find the service center where you will file and then check the applications 485 etc.

This will give you an approximate time frame. They are updated monthly.

What happened to his i94?

Thinks it may have gotten tossed.... well...it says 6 months...... so does that mean if we apply in Jan we will have our interview in July??? A friend of mine said it would take 3 years????????????
    -thanks

I have no clue. I dont know what service center you are filing from.

Does your friend live in the same service center as you do?? how long ago did they file. Things change all the time. the numbers are closely followed. if it says 6 months, then most likely file will be forwarded to your local office and then scheduled for an interview. now check your local office schedule for processing times.

I-94 missing?? hmmm.. your husband knows the importance of that i94. especially if he went thru this process before. got tossed ???? Look real hard the i-102 is around $400 to get a copy

Look... he was like 12 and he probably had no idea then what that even was... we don't know what happened to it, his dad thinks he returned something but he said they may have thrown it away cause there was no person there for it. We just realized it's importance when we started researching............ so I really don't know what to do
    -thanks

Ok Needing Answers

I just went back and looked at your posts. This is what i mean about running different threads for the same question.

Now I remember you.

Listen to me. The father and mother are visiting here now. You asked and this is the best story the father can give you???? the I-94 is usually stapled in the passport. Your husband has his passport correct?

You need to know the truth. spend the money and get the answer and then you will know how to proceed.

2nd option.. Ask the father why he would have taken the i-94 out of the sons passport and turned it into the airline. And yes the father knew the importance of it. Now you have to determine if the father is lying or was trying to commit a fraud by turning in the i-94. You need to get straight away answers .. or spend the $$ for the i-102 and wait for the answer.

Oh he remembers.. it was already planned that the son would be staying in the usa to be educated and live here. They have to be lying when they get their visa renewed when asked if they have relatives living in the usa.Do they tell them their son is living there??? I dont think so.

Most important thing is for you to know the truth.. I know you dont care as you will love your husband anyway. But it is important so you will know exactly how to handle the situation. It can be really easy if the i-94 was not turned in.

Please come back and let us know how you made out. and remember.. same thread please
    So again, if it was turned in., the service is going to assume that he is EWI after he returned to his country.

Check with uscis as to how long it may take to get results on the i-94.