50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MY I-751 WAIVER WAS APPROVED TODAY!!!! YIPPEEE!!!

its finaly over!!! i had an interview today and it was approved. if you guys remember, i was the one who's asking help here because i don't have to much documents to show the immigration. to refresh your memories i was the one who has a husband that is in to gambling and we are living in his family's garage because we couldn't afford to rent a house. also left me for another woman. we got divorced less than 2 years of our marriage.

i'm soooooooooo happy!!!! i can finally quit smoking. the officer approved my waiver in less than a minute w/ no question asked. i guess he read my 10 pages story that i sent them. the officer is very very nice. i think he's one of the nicest guy i've ever met. he even told me to get some rest because he knew that i wasn't able to sleep last night. i'm so glad its finally over!

thank you everyone for all your help. especially sappy and SAMMY! thank you...
    goodluck everyone!!!

always remember prayers work...

its finaly over!!! i had an interview today and it was approved. if you guys remember, i was the one who's asking help here because i don't have to much documents to show the immigration. to refresh your memories i was the one who has a husband that is in to gambling and we are living in his family's garage because we couldn't afford to rent a house. also left me for another woman. we got divorced less than 2 years of our marriage.

i'm soooooooooo happy!!!! i can finally quit smoking. the officer approved my waiver in less than a minute w/ no question asked. i guess he read my 10 pages story that i sent them. the officer is very very nice. i think he's one of the nicest guy i've ever met. he even told me to get some rest because he knew that i wasn't able to sleep last night. i'm so glad its finally over!

goodluck everyone!!!

always remember prayers work...

congrats...I hope you'll stay around and help others in similar situation...

thank you aneri... don't worry i will stay around and try to help others as much as i can. thank you...

Hey Katherine_9 Congratss to you.
    Could you tell me some things. Did you have a lawyer to help you? Do you work now? How was somethings to you.
    I am going through hard times here. Could you see my case I had posted it as I-751 Removal of condition. Anything that can help will be good. Thank you.

hi there barbie, yes, i have a lawyer and i am working right now. i was very lucky to have a very nice and cool officer. my advice is to pray hard like i did. prayers work.

you'll be okay barbie, just as long as you can prove your marriage is real.

take care and goodluck...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by katherine_9:

goodluck everyone!!!

always remember prayers work... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lovely news! Congratulations, katherine_9
    The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Hi,

Congrats on your news.. i know youre very happy!

I'm going to file for a waver now.. don't know if I am as lucky as you or not.

Can you please tell me:

1/ Did you or your husband file for divorce?
    2/ Do you have any children with him?
    3/ What did you write in your 10 pages story?
    4/ Did you hire an immigration lawyer?

Thanks very much and appreciate your reply.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Leyna:
    Hi,

Congrats on your news.. i know youre very happy!

I'm going to file for a waver now.. don't know if I am as lucky as you or not.

Can you please tell me:

1/ Did you or your husband file for divorce?
    2/ Do you have any children with him?
    3/ What did you write in your 10 pages story?
    4/ Did you hire an immigration lawyer?

Thanks very much and appreciate your reply. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thank you leyna..

1. yes, we filed for divorce.
    2. we don't have children
    3. how we met and fell inlove, what happened in our relationship (good and bad times), my mistakes, his mistakes and what went wrong. i told them almost everything.
    4. yes, i have a very good attorney.
    5. i pray alot

thank you and goodluck on your waiver, leyna. i'll pray for you.

by the way, the officer read my 10 pages story. goodluck again...

Congratulations Katherine!!! I am excited for you, indeed it is finally OVER. Enjoy the freedom!

Best,

Goodgam