free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chief Terrorist

The chief terrorist on the planet is illegally be called "president" in our White House. He has occupied and plundered a sovereign nation for no reason, having killed tens of thousands of its inhabitants and left it in rubble while calling himself a "Christian." This hypocrtical psychopath needs to be rounded up and tried for "crimes against humanity." He is a disgrace to Amerika and to the human race. He has caused fear and escalated warfare and terrorist attacks around the planet by his reckless and vicious, evil behavior. He has made us all unsafe now, has wrecked economy, mortgaging the nation for decades now, and has "conned" millions of Americans.
    10. No **** Cheney
    9. No Donald Rumsfield
    8. No John Aschcroft
    7. No Paul Wolfowitz
    6. No Condaleezza Rise
    5. No Colin Powell
    4. No Karl Rove
    3. No Don Evans
    2. No Tom Ridge
    1. No George W Bush

The chief terrorist on the planet is illegally be called "president" in our White House. He has occupied and plundered a sovereign nation for no reason, having killed tens of thousands of its inhabitants and left it in rubble while calling himself a "Christian." This hypocrtical psychopath needs to be rounded up and tried for "crimes against humanity." He is a disgrace to Amerika and to the human race. He has caused fear and escalated warfare and terrorist attacks around the planet by his reckless and vicious, evil behavior. He has made us all unsafe now, has wrecked economy, mortgaging the nation for decades now, and has "conned" millions of Americans.
    10. No **** Cheney
    9. No Donald Rumsfield
    8. No John Aschcroft
    7. No Paul Wolfowitz
    6. No Condaleezza Rise
    5. No Colin Powell
    4. No Karl Rove
    3. No Don Evans
    2. No Tom Ridge
    1. No George W Bush

ITDUZZ: Where do you live?

In the name of Allah, Muslim terrorists in Spain detonated bombs on four commuter trains during Madrid's rush hour. Death toll: 190.

In the name of Allah, Muslim terrorists in Bali blew up a beach resort with an electronically triggered bomb at one bar and a car bomb hidden in a van at another nightclub filled with young Western tourists on holiday. Death toll: 202.

In the name of Allah, Muslim terrorists in Pakistan kidnapped and beheaded American journalist Daniel Pearl.

In the name of Allah, Muslim terrorists in Saudi Arabia kidnapped and beheaded American engineer Paul Johnson.

In the name of Allah, Muslim terrorists in Iraq kidnapped and beheaded American independent contractor Nick Berg.

In the name of Allah, Muslim terrorists in Iraq kidnapped and executed Italian security guard Fabrizio Quattrocchi.

In the name of Allah, Muslim terrorists in the Philippines kidnapped and killed American missionary Martin Burnham.

In the name of Allah, Muslim terrorists in Israel engineered near-simultaneous suicide attacks on two buses, killing at least 15 people.

In the name of Allah, Muslim terrorists in Morocco waged suicide bombing attacks in Casablanca.

In the name of Allah, Muslim terrorists in Turkey bombed synagogues and the British consulate.

In the name of Allah, Muslim terrorists in America hijacked and incinerated three planes full of men, women and children, trapped pregnant women and firefighters in smoke-filled stairways, and forced office workers to leap 99 stories to their deaths after saying final prayers from the ledges of the World Trade Center on a peaceful September morning. Death toll: 3,000.

Michael
    MUSLIMS GET OUT OF AMERICA YOU FILTHY PIGS
    ALLAH IS A ****

Muslims = terrorists.
    Deport them !

In the name of GOD, JEWISH terrorists in America hijacked and incinerated three planes full of men, women and children, trapped pregnant women and firefighters in smoke-filled stairways, and forced office workers to leap 99 stories to their deaths after saying final prayers from the ledges of the World Trade Center on a peaceful September morning. Death toll: 3,000.

HAMAS.
    Formerly Josephine Schmo

Joe Schmoe: What?????? Are you saying that the people who blew up the World Trade Center were Jewish terrorists? Can you really be THAT dumb???

Kjv

Remember.... Kinder gentler responses to not start fight all over again with Jo Jo has right to opinion ..yes. Why not turn this into an intelligent discussion with her rather than name calling & condescending remarks.

Had you never heard that story before? It was one of the original stories in case you didnt know.
    Are you not open to hearing other therories? You dont have to accept them, but at the same time you can always ponder them.

The "Espionage intrigued people's" first reaction was.."Wow that looked like something only the Mossad could have pulled off", as they are so highly capable in these type of operations. It played like a well financed movie, wouldnt u agree.

Now if one would ask ..But what would be the motive?? Now if anyone knows the history of Israel and Palestinian Arabs, they have no trouble to figure this one out.

Now I know you are intelligent person.. so I dont need to "Frame" a picture 4u.

Now many of us may not like a particular statement or conspiracy theory, but the only way to debunk the fact that it is false or not so is to intelligently debate it. Offer other theory that would discredit such. and if you cant do that, then at least your thoughts should not be closed minded, and not rely on What your masters/leaders are telling you to believe.

Who can you trust?

After all.... Many of you DID believe that Santa Claus was real for many years before finding out it was just a lie. This information came from one's most trusted and closet advisors.(their parents) So if you cant even trust your parents to tell you the truth.. Why would you trust someone who you dont even have a personal relationship with

4now: Give me a break.....this is not a "theory" or anything close to it. A theory is based upon a certain set of facts & given information that put together offer an explanation or a reason that something occurred.

Just because this absurd comment spouted out of somebody's mouth at some point in time, does not mean that it is a "theory". I could say that I think the New York Yankees were responsible for the attack. Would that make this a new conspiracy theory??? - NO!!!!

As for name calling - I refer to Joe Schmoe as Joe Schmoe and she refers to me as KGB....it doesn't bother me that she calls me this and I doubt that it bothers her if I call her Joe Schmoe......As far as calling her dumb for her idiotic statement - well, I must speak the truth......

I am all for being kinder & gentler, but hey, I can't sit idly by and let people spout off such garbage.....especially when it comes to this subject.