free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: THE BIOTCH LOST HER GREEN CARD

Michael
    Since she is withdrawing her I-751 (or it was denied), she loses the greencard based on marriage to me no matter what. She can't use me anymore ! And now she will have to face a judge to try for a new GC ! I doubt she will get it ! TAKE THAT BIOTCH !

Michael
    Since she is withdrawing her I-751 (or it was denied), she loses the greencard based on marriage to me no matter what. She can't use me anymore ! And now she will have to face a judge to try for a new GC ! I doubt she will get it ! TAKE THAT BIOTCH !

You did it; Go Michael !

FRAUDSTERS LEAVE AMERICA AND NEVER COME BACK !!!!!!!!

Does this mean you will no longer be bitter?

"She can't use me anymore"
    For how long time she used you? What an idiot!

ARe you happy now Michael? I know Depo man is happy 4u. If this has made you happy Michael then it is good 4u! Isincerely wish 4 u to be happy, But I dont think this has made you happy to cure you. It is maybe a consolation prize to say closure that you are no longer on the hook and that she has to face other music now. That part of you has healed.... But this has not healed the hurt of the rejection that you feel so deep down inside. This you had let her destroyed you, and this is shame b/c u r human being after all. (did I say that ) But now you have no excuse Michael. It is OVER! Now you cannot hide with excuses about your bitterness in life, because she has taken that away from you by withdrawing the I-751! So no more excuses now. YOu should be hereby healed my friend unless you just want to be in misery.

So I guess we can expect to see a more informative and charming Michael in ILW since the "wicked witch of the North" is gone out of your life. I know you wont lose your sense of humor, we dont expect that... but now you have regained your dignity... so we expect to see that dignity

There is always Depo man and maybe you could give him so motivational talk to help change him too before someone makes him a sponge bob.

Again Congratulations on this finally being over 4u.

4 Now,
    I don't think this guy can heal, weak people are usually easy to break, and once they are broken they will live in misery for all of their life. You can feel sorry for him, that's all you can do.

Good for you ... at least u have achieved something in this fight and u wont have any regrets or guilt inside that she used you in immigration... well marriage is a different thing... how many times do we date before getting a perfect match? So just take it from there and forget about ur bitterness if u can... I m happy for you...good luck...

By the way in ur other thread my reply was directed to swissnut that yes it is true that alien can marry once he/she has a divorce decree i.e. after divorce... I didn't say anything about fraud or something close to that... of course if fraud / sham marriage is proven / established by BCIS ...there is no way alien can gain any immigration benefit ... he / she will have to go back... have a great day...Pasha