free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: marrying an illegal.

I am an american, born and raised. and i have been with my fionce' for four years and we have two boys together. one problem he is an illegal honduran. we want to get married and want to do it the right way. however we don't know if we are supposed to get married then go to immigration, or vise versa. please give advise. don't know what to do.

I am an american, born and raised. and i have been with my fionce' for four years and we have two boys together. one problem he is an illegal honduran. we want to get married and want to do it the right way. however we don't know if we are supposed to get married then go to immigration, or vise versa. please give advise. don't know what to do.

Originally from: Galaxy of Centaurus A (also known as NGC 5128)
    First you have to go to local immigration office, introduce your fiance to them and tell them he is here illegally.
    Next, ask for an application for the fiance of USC.
    Fill it out on the spot and give it to the Officer.
    Only then you may actually marry him and start adjustment process.
    Remember, he will not be eligible for AOS unless you follow the steps I outlined above!

P.S> Don't forget to read forum disclaimer
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mamibrea:
    I am an american, born and raised. and i have been with my fionce' for four years and we have two boys together. one problem he is an illegal honduran. we want to get married and want to do it the right way. however we don't know if we are supposed to get married then go to immigration, or vise versa. please give advise. don't know what to do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Mamibrea,

Welcome to ILW. May I suggest you go to this site:

http://www.immigrate2us.net/

It contains alot of information that could help guide you in your situation. Good luck.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mamibrea:
    I am an american, born and raised. and i have been with my fionce' for four years and we have two boys together. one problem he is an illegal honduran. we want to get married and want to do it the right way. however we don't know if we are supposed to get married then go to immigration, or vise versa. please give advise. don't know what to do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mamibrea,
    How did your fiance enter the US? The answer to your question depends upon this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Where is S12? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're bad - lol! (I was thinking the same thing, though)!

Someone12
    Not to worry, boys and girls, I have been circling the wagons....here we see yet another case of "we want to do it right" baloney (yes, BALONEY) because if the illegal alien douchebag spouse really wanted to "do it right" he would not have lied, cheated or stole (paid) his way into MY country and the trailer-dweller that married this illegal slime has an IQ hovering close to 85.....so I fervently hope that her illegal "love of her miserable life" EWI'd and thus, cannot adjust status and must go back to his third world country and face the consequences his total lack of respect for our laws, our nation and everything that America stands for...furthermore, I sincerely hope that no DHS official considers even for a nanosecond any half-a$$ed waiver request...because Ms TrailerDweller will try to claim some kind of hardship (like having to feed, bathe and clothe their brats)....we should NEVER reward illegal alien douchebags, under ANY circumstance.....let them go back to their miserable country of birth and enjoy a ten year bar....and learn a lesson....that the US of A is a nation of laws, and that the American taxpayers are fed up with illegals scamming every kind of benefit known to mankind at the expense of those same taxpayers....
    yes, I'm still around....looking for trailer-dwelling idiots who post their pathetic bleatings for "help" while forgetting that their illegal alien spouse has NO respect for the laws of MY country....

Someone12
    of course, Ms Trailer-dweller will respond by (a) telling me what a wonderful person her illegal scumbag of a husband is and (b) how he works harder than all the other 190,000,000 American citizens in this country (yea, right) and (c) I must belong to the KKK....sorry dufus, but you can't foster any guilt trip on me....you are just too stupid for words...and sadly, since apparently you and your illegal alien spouse have somehow managed to produce a couple of brats, have only succeeded in compromising the human gene pool....

Originally from: Galaxy of Centaurus A (also known as NGC 5128)
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...we should NEVER reward illegal alien douchebags, under ANY circumstance... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

I Knew It Was Coming! LOL.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y