50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Need new fingerprints/awaiting AOS I-485

Must husband and I have been waiting over 2 yrs for our AOS interview...we just got a notice saying he needs to have another set of fingerprints taken...Does anyone know if this means our interview is getting closer? He had a set of fingerprints done about a year ago.
    thanks!

Must husband and I have been waiting over 2 yrs for our AOS interview...we just got a notice saying he needs to have another set of fingerprints taken...Does anyone know if this means our interview is getting closer? He had a set of fingerprints done about a year ago.
    thanks!

It's hard to say.. What's easy to say is that your husband's fingerprints have expired (that is, they are too "old" and they need to be checked again, in case he murdered someone in the meantime) and they need to be retaken.

i am in the same shoes as you are.I have been waiting for two years now,live in St.Pete,and i'm also going to have second figureprint on the 28th of this month. I was at the Tampa office to find out why the second figureprint and I was told by the officer that it is because I am about to be called for an interview. she said i should be called for an interview by mid to late summer, so l am looking at late May to early June. I applied in April 18th 2002. take care.

Thanks ...we hope to get ours by late July August then...
    take care
    Originally posted by naadu:
    i am in the same shoes as you are.I have been waiting for two years now,live in St.Pete,and i'm also going to have second figureprint on the 28th of this month. I was at the Tampa office to find out why the second figureprint and I was told by the officer that it is because I am about to be called for an interview. she said i should be called for an interview by mid to late summer, so l am looking at late May to early June. I applied in April 18th 2002. take care.