free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SOMEONE 12, I ATTENDED A TEA PARTY

a while ago. It was very enlightning and informative experience. The attendees are wonderful people, no marxist, commie pinkos dared to show their ugly faces. Try to go to one if you can, you won't be sorry. I like Sarah Palin, a true American, intelligent, plus she's very good looking. I cannot stand dumb, smelly, ugly people. Gee, I described 95% of the worms who post in this page, ha ha ha.

a while ago. It was very enlightning and informative experience. The attendees are wonderful people, no marxist, commie pinkos dared to show their ugly faces. Try to go to one if you can, you won't be sorry. I like Sarah Palin, a true American, intelligent, plus she's very good looking. I cannot stand dumb, smelly, ugly people. Gee, I described 95% of the worms who post in this page, ha ha ha.

ok, SOMEONE 12 you waiting on me to respond well here I go first let me start by saying that is a perfect name for you because that is how you act like a 12 year old boy. I did not ask for your input anyone just because I have post something on here do not mean you have to respond. You say you like Sarah well that is good because both of you are is just dumb and not to mention stupid.She is not a good role model if so her daughter would have not had a baby I know kids all over are getting pregnant at a early age that is a fact. But someone with all the answer fail a little short in the mother area so what women or man will listen to what she have to say unless they are stupid as yourself. I am expecting for you to come with something so please do it's seems that what you do best. Why you at tell me what kind of tea you like because I have a lot of BLACK TEA FOR YOU will you care for some once you drink it you will always come back for more because red tea that you drinking is bad for your health. STUPID!!!!!!!!!!! CHEERS HURRAY FOR MEXICO I am waiting....

Tea Party darling Sharron Angle runs from reporters at her own news conference! How on earth does this woman ever expect to get elected

Nevada Senate candidate Sharron Angle proved to be camera shy once again when she declined to take questions from reporters at a media-friendly event organized by her campaign on Wednesday.

The Republican hopeful's camp described the Reno, Nev. gathering as a "press conference" held to publicize Angle's signing of a pledge to repeal the "death tax" -- better known as the estate tax -- if she were to be elected to the Senate.

When local reporters attempted to ask Angle questions, the GOP hopeful all but ignored their presence. At the end of the event she bolted quickly.

Huffingtonpost.com
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Boy! it stinks to lard, onions, garlic, elephants, and goats in here... But, I'm happy that I got the serfs all excited and running around like chickens without a head, once again. Hurrah for me!!!

Just bizarre. Much like No Brain's logic

Full video of Sharron Angle's question time that wasn't
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Someone12
    cullen: what are you talking about? I've never said I am a supporter of the Tea Party nor that complete airhead Palin...I doubt your true intentions of constantly 'falling in love'...that just seems far too convenient..
    I'm a Democrat, who does not support illegal immigration in any way, shape or form, nor do I have any empathy, sympathy nor any else positive towards anyone who supports dirtbags.

S12 I'm registered as a Non Partisan, but enjoyed the Tea Party because it's good to see, hear and learn about everything, except from the left of course.

S12 is as Democrat as Tom Tancredo is an active member of La Raza.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    S12 I'm registered as a Non Partisan, but enjoyed the Tea Party because it's good to see, hear and learn about everything, except from the left of course. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Learn? How can anybody learn anything from the likes of Sarah Palin, Sharron Angle and Michele Bachmann? The only thing you'll learn is hate and ignorance