free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CSS/ LULAC UPDATES.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by javaid:
    Hi Freedom:
    My first interview went well. Basically went over my application and told me my biometrics had expired and gave me an appointment letter for biometrics. Second interview was basically a fight between the officer and my attorney- The officer claimed that I could not have life and lulac together. We were asked to withraw one of the two applications. My attorney argued that she was wrong in asking us to do that. She finally told us to write a letter to the office when we decide which application we wanted to withdraw. A month later my attorney sent them a letter stating that after consultation with Peter Schey we will not withdraw any application. Now they have called us for the 3rd time - I have no idea what they are going to do this time. Will post after the interview on 18th Jan.
    thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Javaid, I wish you a lot of luck on your interview.

And thanks for lettings us know what happens.

Freedom1.

Hi Privilege:
    Have you had your interview? What happened. Would appreciate it if you could share your experience.
    Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by javaid:
    Hi Privilege:
    Have you had your interview? What happened. Would appreciate it if you could share your experience.
    Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I went there and they asked the same type of questions like the first interview with a different officer. I'm very angry because they seem like they are wasting my time.

Privilege: If you think that USCIS is "wasting" your time, perhaps you shouldn't have remained illegally in America in the first place.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    Privilege: If you think that USCIS is "wasting" your time, perhaps you shouldn't have remained illegally in America in the first place. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"michael Richards" I think is time for you to stop your racist ignorance. I'm not Illegal just for your knowledge. I believe everyone is tired with your lack of constructive contribution on this site. Few weeks ago I informed you that the only person who would be proud of you, is comedian michael richards. please with all due respect you should change your name to michael richards so people can understand where you are coming from.

Privilege: Gosh...you're just so d a m n nice that I'm shocked - just shocked - that USCIS haven't already succumbed to your undeniable charms and just automatically made you a citizen...or maybe even President.

On the other hand, maybe USCIS are more perceptive than I am, and they're more in tune with your co-workers, who evidently think that you're a j e r k. I remember a few weeks ago that you were bellyaching about your co-workers treating you like a moron...and I believe that, perhaps, they're correct. An illegal moron.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    Privilege: Gosh...you're just so d a m n nice that I'm shocked - just shocked - that USCIS haven't already succumbed to your undeniable charms and just automatically made you a citizen...or maybe even President.

On the other hand, maybe USCIS are more perceptive than I am, and they're more in tune with your co-workers, who evidently think that you're a j e r k. I remember a few weeks ago that you were bellyaching about your co-workers treating you like a moron...and I believe that, perhaps, they're correct. An illegal moron. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks "michael richards" you need to get a life.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Freedom1:
    up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just went through and read your Approval Post Freedom... I'm happy for you because that means we might be next since we went for the interview in Nov 06 and haven't receive any new news.. In LA too

any body know the address in texas for ead renawal thanks
    sa