50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Hey Knapp

Hey knappy head the personal attacks are not only juvenile but the stalking is getting really old and boring. Not to mention, your desperation for my attention is really starting to grate on my nerves. You really need to get a life and try to live it.

Here's a few cyber pesos, now go out and find yourself a piece of illegal trash to help you get over my charm 'coz you are not worthy of my attention baby. .

Oh and watch out for the ones with the breedmare stars in their eyes, you know what they look like . . m'kay
    Wolves Travel In Packs

Originally posted by Beverly:
    Hey knappy head the personal attacks are not only juvenile but the stalking is getting really old and boring. Not to mention, your desperation for my attention is really starting to grate on my nerves. You really need to get a life and try to live it.

Here's a few cyber pesos, now go out and find yourself a piece of illegal trash to help you get over my charm 'coz you are not worthy of my attention baby. .

Oh and watch out for the ones with the breedmare stars in their eyes, you know what they look like . . m'kay

btt
    Wolves Travel In Packs

Perhaps you're pretending that you didn't read my other post, but in case you missed it:

Legal definition of RACISM (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racist)

According to UN International Conventions, "the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, color, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life." [1] This definition does not make any difference between prosecutions based on ethnicity and race , in part because the distinction between the ethnicity and race remains debatable among anthropologists [2] According to British law, racial group means "any group of people who are defined by reference to their race, color, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origin".[3]

Aside from the legal definition of racism, you fulfill every requirement to be a racist:

-Using derogatory names when referring to a specific group of people (leeches, midgets, breedmares, 3rd-world peasants, etc.)
    -Using hate remarks (Their uteruses should be removed, go die in the desert, etc.)
    -Invoking race everytime you can (I'm a black woman, you belong to "la raza", etc.)
    -Driven by radical ideas (We will succeed in getting you out by any means necessary ; all 38 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS out of our country)

By the way, illegal population is estimated to be 12 million, and even the most radical anti-immigration groups estimate 20 million. If you think that there are 38 million illegal immigrants in this country, then you are completely clueless.

Since you're incapable of participating in an intelligent discussion, it would be a waste of time to keep responding to your posts. You're just a hateful, bitter, foul-mouthed racist woman who responds with insults to anyone that disagrees with you. Honestly, I feel sorry for you...

Originally posted by davdah:

I say, that boy knapp is about as sharp as a bowling ball. The definition given doesn't mention illegal aliens at all.
    That's the point, Davdah. Bev has not been talking about illegal immigrants, but immigrants (legal or illegal) from a certain ethnicity (Hispanic). Where you've been lately?...

Originally posted by whknapp:
    They don't "happen" to be Hispanic by coincidence, don't be such a hypocrite. If you were not such a COWARD, you would just say the truth: You have a problem with Hispanic immigrants, specially from Mexico. Is that so hard to do? If I was Hispanic, I would have no problem stating so, since that ethnicity comprises people of all races. And I'd be protesting as well if you attacked ANY other group of people, disregarding the fact that immigrants to the USA are from any race or ethnicity and come from all over the world. Like I said, I can't stand bitter, hateful, biased, close-minded idiots. That's all...

Originally posted by davdah:
    Oh I've been around. I would bet Beverly, SOM, S12, and others would sing the same tune if the majority of illegals were Germans, Brits, Austrians, Asians, or what ever. We would hear different anecdotes. Germans and beer, Brits and their teeth, Asians and eating pets, or what ever else you can come up with.

Anyhow, it is only because the majority are from one country that the race card comes out. At least from the illegal defenders point of view. The simple truth is they do bring an undesirable element into neighborhoods at times. The example of chickens is a testimony to that issue. If you go into an area that is dominated by any migrant group who brings their old world traditions with them some of it will be unacceptable.

You have heard the expression when in Rome do as the Romans. If you have been to a foreign country and assuming you have some dignity and respect will want to blend in and be a good ambassador. That usually entails following within reason the customs and so forth of the country your in. You may not run down to corner meat market and pick up a fresh cat in China. But you probably won't get drunk in public and create a scene waiving the American flag either.

You mentioned the Italians and the mafia. Most Italians are embarrassed by that part of their heritage. They don't celebrate it and as a group don't tell us to accept it. By the same token other groups we play host to should not try to force what they know to be unacceptable on our society. They came here. No one forced them to. They know the rules are different and should respect and follow them.

Most migrants that come her do adopt our way of life. There are those that won't and most of those are from down south. I can't remember seeing an illegal alien parade with anything other than Mexican flags being waived. That might even be tolerable if it were done in such a way as to not be insulting. But the level of arrogance displayed is what drives most people to say 'hell no , send them home!'

(disclaimer).
    I don't think all Brits have bad teeth.
    I don't think all Germans drink too much.
    I don't think my wife ate any of my dogs.

Bravo . . .Bravo

Too bad it wasn't addressed to someone who actually has a grasp on reality.

Your disclaimer: PRICELESS!
    Wolves Travel In Packs