50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Green card & PR in Canada?

I am applying for Permanent Residents in Canada but i won a Green card for USA. Can i go first in the USA, live and work there and after 2 or 3 years to go to Canada?
    If no, Where is better - USA or Canada? /I`m from Europe/ Can you give me some advice?

I am applying for Permanent Residents in Canada but i won a Green card for USA. Can i go first in the USA, live and work there and after 2 or 3 years to go to Canada?
    If no, Where is better - USA or Canada? /I`m from Europe/ Can you give me some advice?

I must say you're the luckiest person on earth. Oh God, I wish - I was that lucky ! Take it from me, ain't no other place like the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Although, I'm an unmarried child of a U.S. L.P.R and a younger sibling to U.S citizens born here. Today, I'm still an illegal ALIEN (THANKS TO U.S IMMIGARTION LAWS) but I appreciate living here though and I don't want to live any where else, I only wish I was as lucky as you.
    My suggestion is, come to the U.S first, get your green card and you can always visit canada with a U.S green card anytime without a visa. Then 5 years later, you can become a U.S citizen and by then, if you feel that you're tired of living in the U.S (which I doubt), then you can start applying for a Canadian green card again.
    Best of luck to LUCKY YOU !

First at all, until you get the Green Card in your hands or received the Permanent Resident status in Canada don't relax. You can have everything or nothing. I know that Ms Fortune loves to play with people. Be sure to pay and fill in all form in time(not before not later the date that requested). Be sure to check the status of your paper in the during of processing. Be sure to keep all copies and originals, all receipts and so on until you will have for what you applied. You will see the TIME tell you what you need and what you wish. I am afraid that you will not like the US if you lived in the Central Europe or Scandinavian Countries. I think Canada is the mix of Europe and US. If you from Ex-Soviet block you will like US. Somewhere it looks a lot of simular. See you!

First at all, until you get the Green Card in your hands or receive the Permanent Resident status in Canada don't relax. You can have everything or nothing. I know that Ms Fortune loves to play with people. Be sure to pay and fill in all form in time(not before not later the date that requested). Be sure to check the status of your paper in the during of processing. Be sure to keep all copies and originals, all receipts and so on until you will have for what you applied. You will see the TIME tell you what you need and what you wish. I am afraid that you will not like the US if you lived in the Central Europe or Scandinavian Countries. I think Canada is the mix of Europe and US. If you from Ex-Soviet block you will like US. Somewhere it looks a lot of simular. See you!