50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: READ THIS AND LAUGH

Democratic societies are unfit for the publication of such thunderous revelations as I am in the habit of making.

In order to acquire a growing and lasting respect in society, it is a good thing, if you possess great talent, to give, early in your youth, a very hard kick to the right shin of the society that you love. After that, be a snob.

Instead of stubbornly attempting to use surrealism for purposes of subversion, it is necessary to try to make of surrealism something as solid, complete and classic as the works of museums.

Let my enemies devour each other.

Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

Surrealism is destructive, but it destroys only what it considers to be shackles limiting our vision.

Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure - that of being Salvador Dali.

The difference between false memories and true ones is the same as for jewels: it is always the false ones that look the most real, the most brilliant.

The secret of my influence has always been that it remained secret.

The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents.

There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

What is a television apparatus to man, who has only to shut his eyes to see the most inaccessible regions of the seen and the never seen, who has only to imagine in order to pierce through walls and cause all the planetary Baghdads of his dreams to rise from the dust.

>>> Salvador Dali <<<
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Democratic societies are unfit for the publication of such thunderous revelations as I am in the habit of making.

In order to acquire a growing and lasting respect in society, it is a good thing, if you possess great talent, to give, early in your youth, a very hard kick to the right shin of the society that you love. After that, be a snob.

Instead of stubbornly attempting to use surrealism for purposes of subversion, it is necessary to try to make of surrealism something as solid, complete and classic as the works of museums.

Let my enemies devour each other.

Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

Surrealism is destructive, but it destroys only what it considers to be shackles limiting our vision.

Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure - that of being Salvador Dali.

The difference between false memories and true ones is the same as for jewels: it is always the false ones that look the most real, the most brilliant.

The secret of my influence has always been that it remained secret.

The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents.

There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

What is a television apparatus to man, who has only to shut his eyes to see the most inaccessible regions of the seen and the never seen, who has only to imagine in order to pierce through walls and cause all the planetary Baghdads of his dreams to rise from the dust.

&gt;&gt;&gt; Salvador Dali &lt;&lt;&lt;
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit